• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

COD4 Remastered - Will you buy it?

αяυη

Power member.
Voices said:
@Hobbs you silly goose CoD4 will reign superior

Never said it wouldn't? It's pretty obvious it'll be the more popular game.
They are only giving us 10 of the original 16 maps (not including the 4 DLC) so you can bet they will be charging people for those lol

coltie2

Ex-Staff
You all realize you don't have to buy infinite warefare to get cod 4? Just buy the cod 4 remake code on eBay. I promise you there will be hundreds for sale.

aNz

User is banned.
I hope they don't fix CoD4, I personally love the glitches, bounces, and other shenanigans CoD4 had on it. It won't be the same if it gets patched.

Omnipotent

Onyx user!
aNz said:
I hope they don't fix CoD4, I personally love the glitches, bounces, and other shenanigans CoD4 had on it. It won't be the same if it gets patched.

Everything will more than likely be patched. If anything, you MIGHT be able to fuck around in private.

Chill

I was/am the king of this game, if it has Multiplayer I will buy it 100%.

Hobbs said:
They are only giving us 10 of the original 16 maps (not including the 4 DLC) so you can bet they will be charging people for those lol
Even if they're $100 I'll buy em.

Devil

Hobbs said:

I imagine they're gonna add more maps to CoD4 remastered via DLC

Gold

will buy cod4 more than likely probably one of my favourite cod games just because it was basic and not over the top with killstreaks ect

αяυη

Power member.
Devil said:
I imagine they're gonna add more maps to CoD4 remastered via DLC

Most likely once they see it has 10x the amount of people playing it compared to Infinite Warfare ;)

Verity

Power member.
Yes I will most definitely be buying the remastered modern warfare. Man that game was pretty lit on PS3. First call of duty I got to play online, I kind of want to see world at war remastered.

Villy

Power member.
Even if I don't play it all that often I will still probably buy it just to see how nice it looks all revamped and cleaned up graphics wise. I kinda of wish they were adding more maps than they are though.

Feel

Power member.
Yeah, I will be buying this for sure. COD4 my favourite COD. I miss the old days.

Noscope

Power member.
One thing i wish they'd add is more shit to go for- like some calling cards, emblems, etc.. not change anything else but add some shit to go for aside from gold guns and rank

Ponyo

Power member.
I plan on buying it hopefully it's good .