• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Cigarettes.

igboss

I usually take them from my dad he always buys the marlboro light ones with the gold on the cover. Smoker for 30+ years but I'm going to stop it was just to experience them

blast

I fucks with Newport 100's. They were the first cig I ever smoked and started with.

Southern Cuts are also good as fuck. They are like 27's.

Daimi

User is banned.
I dont smoke because I wanna be cancer free :3

blast

It's fun to guess people's age on the site.

Revolt

Onyx user!
If I ever smoke Cigs it's marlboro reds but I like cigars more.
I prefer weed over it all though

cas

Anyone mentioning cancer is a fucking coward and afraid of death. Also, you get cancer from radiation, the sun, microwave, ear on your phone, but thats cool right? Also, look at the cancer/diabetes rates in small places wealth wise like the bronx compared to say LA or DC. Coincidence how the lower poverty are more likely to be diagnosed than someone else? Quit being a fucking hypocrite. Camel blue, 99's and wine flavored black and milds.

RedField

Newport 100s are the only smokes that i like, everything else is "meh" to me.

Azazel

User is banned.
Newports, marbar reds silver greens, camel crushes, king mountain, and pretty much every bogie.

NickDigital

Blast said:
I smoke Marlboro 27's. They aren't menthol and don't leave a disgusting smell on your hand.

I smoke Malboro NXT's (Menthol) when I'm rolling. They taste like Christmas. Don't judge my description till you've tried one.

>inb4 I get told I'm giving myself cancer
>i know chill

Someone who knows about NXT, aye. I was just smoking those, up until they started getting a bit harsh for me. I went back to straight Marlboro Menthol.

6God

User is banned.
100% the best cigarettes are the go to the closest perosn that sells weed, buy a quarter, and then go smoke a couple blunts. I wont smoke any other cigarettes but these, but when i do. I feel great.

Yeti

It annoys me that you ask people what their cigarette choice is, you get a lot of pretentious post-boosting assholes. Anyone smoking understands the ramifications. They don't need to be reminded that it causes cancer, and they certainly don't give a shit if you're not addicted.

cas

Yeti said:
It annoys me that you ask people what their cigarette choice is, you get a lot of pretentious post-boosting assholes. Anyone smoking understands the ramifications. They don't need to be reminded that it causes cancer, and they certainly don't give a shit if you're not addicted.
Remember though, everyone nowadays "smokes dank" and everyone sells weed, next it will be "Wat pills do u prefer?" and everyone will say xanax, k-pins, oxy, etc
camel blues all day but I do enjoy a few cigars.

Yeti

cas said:
Remember though, everyone nowadays "smokes dank" and everyone sells weed, next it will be "Wat pills do u prefer?" and everyone will say xanax, k-pins, oxy, etc
camel blues all day but I do enjoy a few cigars.
"[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]What kind of cigarettes do you guys smoke? Never really bought my own and only ever fucked with menthols and wanna try something else. About to run to the store, just curious to whats good."[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]This thread was never about weed, or if you do or don't smoke its about cigarettes. So lets be useful and stay on topic?
[/font]

cas

Yeti said:
"[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]What kind of cigarettes do you guys smoke? Never really bought my own and only ever fucked with menthols and wanna try something else. About to run to the store, just curious to whats good."[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]This thread was never about weed, or if you do or don't smoke its about cigarettes. So lets be useful and stay on topic?
[/font]
We're all 16 here, we all have some form of a.d.d (@random) therefore the topic is as relevant as the OP's name, I didn't even read a page. Just skipped here and saw someone talking about bud but guarantee someone has brought up cancer.