• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Cigarettes.

VPN

What kind of cigarettes do you guys smoke? Never really bought my own and only ever fucked with menthols and wanna try something else. About to run to the store, just curious to whats good.

Piece

cannaisseur
I like American Spirits. Just personal preference of course but they taste nice.

Omnipotent

Onyx user!
Piece said:
I like American Spirits.  Just personal preference of course but they taste nice.

AMERICAN SPIRITS -- FUCK YES. I don't even smoke cigarettes like that, but if I'm gonna buy a pack, It's gonna be some American Spirits.

Piece

cannaisseur
Omnipotent said:
AMERICAN SPIRITS -- FUCK YES. I don't even smoke cigarettes like that, but if I'm gonna buy a pack, It's gonna be some American Spirits.

I don't smoke cigarettes often but when I need to smoke one I make sure they are Spirits.

Weed

i never smoke those cancer sticks

they're just disgusting

blast

I smoke Marlboro 27's. They aren't menthol and don't leave a disgusting smell on your hand.

I smoke Malboro NXT's (Menthol) when I'm rolling. They taste like Christmas. Don't judge my description till you've tried one.

>inb4 I get told I'm giving myself cancer
>i know chill

Bomb

User is banned.
I haven't bought a pack of cigs since I started vaping about 2 months ago but I used to smoke Newport 100's

I still bum cigs off of my friends whenever I chill with them on my days off of work but it feels good to have stopped buying cigs so often

Anyways, Newport 100's, Marlboro Southern Cut & Marlboro Lights are the only ones I bought and they all are good if you're a smoker

paedophile

VPN said:
What kind of cigarettes do you guys smoke? Never really bought my own and only ever fucked with menthols and wanna try something else. About to run to the store, just curious to whats good.
my 8 year old sister stole all mine the fuckin bitch

Revo

Power member.
Dude menthols are the shit, lots of friends hate them and i honestly dont get the hate! I also heard they are always trying to get them banned.
Aside from that Pallmall reds or Luckies.

Homie

With @kyle on that. But I've recently stopped. I always bought boxes of 10 cartons at a time

wall

Power member.
Newport 100s are the cigs i fuck with

Package

I fuck with whatever my friends have, I don't buy my own shit since i only smoke when im out