• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Chances at a lit tag?

smalls

Power member.
If i don't get my name im drinking bleach

smalls

Power member.
One said:
I'm gonna steal it from you now.
let's drink bleach together bby <3

Zac

Power member.
Devil said:
chances of you getting a GT are 1 in a million

Yeah, that's not right boy...

Awhile

Zac. said:
Yeah, that's not right boy...

That's correct, 1 million tags are being reset and if you are lucky you will only get 1 of those tags.

Jaii

inb4 people post "What tag did you claim?!" threads and get everyone's tags banned.

Zac

Power member.
Awhile said:
That's correct, 1 million tags are being reset and if you are lucky you will only get 1 of those tags.

So your saying 1 million people are gunna try cop a tag?

F R

What is the release time in America? The time here in uk right now is 3:42pm and @zac. says it's 7pm so 3hr 15mins for us.........

Awhile

Zac. said:
So your saying 1 million people are gunna try cop a tag?
You are only going to get 1 out of the 1 million tags unless you have multiple accounts.

Voices

Power member.
Im going to ask this again cuz im horny, i have gold on one of my accounts, do i need to put gold on all of my accounts, or does having gold on one account work as long as I still pay for the swaps, also the account I put gold on, the tenure isnt showing up, can I still claim the gt

F R

Voices said:
Im going to ask this again cuz im horny, i have gold on one of my accounts, do i need to put gold on all of my accounts, or does having gold on one account work as long as I still pay for the swaps, also the account I put gold on, the tenure isnt showing up, can I still claim the gt
To put this as clear as possible for everybody to see, you need a gold subscription and a tenure of 1yr or higher on each account you want to change the gamertag on. Simple (not been rude just clear)

F R

Voices said:
@F R' me no understandino senyor
Funny fucker drop dead looks like your shit out of luck then gringo haha

F R

Voices said:
@F R' naw sweetiepie i will get 1 gt
Listen fooooooookboooooooy my brain capacity is fully booked for snagging a OG so none spare to waste on your sorry, broke, gold sharing, patronising ASS :)

Voices

Power member.
@F R' mcscuse me bitch, i hope you understand every name you go for I will get first

F R

Voices said:
@F R' mcscuse me bitch, i hope you understand every name you go for I will get first
Only one buddy, remember, only 1. :)

Magnificent

Not big. A shit load of people already have multiple accounts and thats just within the community, many people worldwide are going for this xbox just had to fucking ruin it with the tenure shit