• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Chances at a lit tag?

Nemesis

User is banned.
Is it a high chance to get a lit tag? I know 1 million tags are getting reset but I an just curious on the chance of actually getting a lit ass tag. Also are all v1's getting reset? (1 million gts.)

QU33R

User is banned.
Pretty fucking high. They specifically are resetting the ones without numbers etc in them. So if thats a million. Thats a lot of fucking tags. And not many people have these tenures or anything.

Nemesis

User is banned.
QU33R said:
Pretty fucking high. They specifically are resetting the ones without numbers etc in them. So if thats a million. Thats a lot of fucking tags. And not many people have these tenures or anything.
I'm hoping this is the case and I can actually get something.

QU33R

User is banned.
Nemesis said:
I'm hoping this is the case and I can actually get something.

Bruv, go make a list so you don't have to think up on the spot when the time comes, its what im doing. Probs what everyone is doing

Apollo

Onyx user!
well i mean most of the tags that are being reset are like xXxXKushSlayerXxXx for example

Genie

Power member.
Apollo said:
well i mean most of the tags that are being reset are like xXxXKushSlayerXxXx for example

You are not even close to being correct. Go take a nap.

JWS

Onyx user!
Nemesis said:
Is it a high chance to get a lit tag? I know 1 million tags are getting reset but I an just curious on the chance of actually getting a lit ass tag. Also are all v1's getting reset? (1 million gts.)

Not all v1 tags, just a million of them. And if i were you i'd keep the change gamertag page open and as soon as the reset starts, try and get the tag you want :)

The Host

Genie said:
You are not even close to being correct. Go take a nap.

Well your wrong. It's a reset. That means almost all v1. Not all v1 were Og.

Some random tags people had back around 03. Some might have tags like halopwn crap like that.

Majority of the reset won't be Og.

Also note for everyone. These tags can't be swapped. These are basically legit version of Kersers tags

Cam

The Host said:

Some random tags people had back around 03. Some might have tags like halopwn crap like that.

Also note for everyone. These tags can't be swapped. These are basically legit version of Kersers tags
Is there a source to prove that?

Paranoid

The Host said:

I called- they are swappable after the 24 hour period. The rep said after the clock hits the 25th hour you can swap. Dont quote me on this, but that is what the rep said

FeaR

Paranoid said:
I called- they are swappable after the 24 hour period. The rep said after the clock hits the 25th hour you can swap. Dont quote me on this, but that is what the rep said
You are correct from what I was told as well.

Raphael

User is banned.
yeah idk why they would make them permanently unswappable that's kind of stupid tbh

Zac

Power member.
Alot of the time if a rep doesnt know the answer they will make it up on the spot. So you cant trust everything they say.

Rare

@"Zac." One rep told me you needed to have an active 1 year of gold membership active then I talked to another and he told me what we all think, but I think we'll be fine.

Pimpin

User is banned.
Anyone could get a good tag. Just take your chance bro.

Nemesis

User is banned.
isle said:
Not all v1 tags, just a million of them. And if i were you i'd keep the change gamertag page open and as soon as the reset starts, try and get the tag you want :)
Well they don't get reset all the first hour so I'll have to wait a bit.

smalls

Power member.
V1's that haven't been migrated to xbox 360 are the ones that are being reset.

JWS

Onyx user!
WuTang said:
V1's that haven't been migrated to xbox 360 are the ones that are being reset.

Not all of them, just a million of them :)

Rare

So we will actually be able to CLAIM these tags at 2 PM Eastern time correct?

JWS

Onyx user!
Rare said:
So we will actually be able to CLAIM these tags at 2 PM Eastern time correct?

Yep but they are releasing the tags over a 24 hour period.