• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Buying RSGP

Sockatobi

User is banned.
Cko said:
I'm being a cocky shit because immature faggots keep saying shit that's resulting in me being an ass.

Talking like that makes you seem more immature than others. They're trying to make sure that you're trustworthy so they don't get scammed. Just coming and saying that you aren't going first seems sketchy. You also got mad at ThunderStorm when he suggested using a MM

Sockatobi said:
Cko said:
I'm being a cocky shit because immature faggots keep saying shit that's resulting in me being an ass.

Talking like that makes you seem more immature than others. They're trying to make sure that you're trustworthy so they don't get scammed. Just coming and saying that you aren't going first seems sketchy. You also got mad at ThunderStorm when he suggested using a MM

I'm not going first because I've been scammed before trading RSGP, yes that's the excuse everyone uses but it's true, believe it or not and I ever got mad at thunderstorm I said that I said I wasn't going first although he suggests I go first, nothing mad about that.