• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Buying RSGP

Sockatobi

User is banned.
What are your rates, etc?

µNex

The only way I'll sell you is that you'll buy via PA or you go first.

Sockatobi said:
Cko said:
Sockatobi said:

I'm paying $0.60/Mill

@lolr I'm not going first.

Do you have any vouches on other sites? If so, link me.

Banned on pbot for spamming, sythe I had 64 vouches before they banned my account for apparently hijacking someone elses sythe account, hacking.rs I had 13 but I left the site cause it was basically being hacked, geepeez.org when that was up I was the most trusted member there but if you don't believe me then I'm not going to force you to trade.

I might be able to sell you around 90m, as I got that in a phish. I'm not going first so I guess we could use a MM? Or you could go first.

Sockatobi

User is banned.
ThunderStorm said:
I might be able to sell you around 90m, as I got that in a phish. I'm not going first so I guess we could use a MM? Or you could go first.

If I'm trustworthy enough/eXore doesn't want to do it I'm free to MM.

Sockatobi said:
ThunderStorm said:

If I'm trustworthy enough/eXore doesn't want to do it I'm free to MM.

Nah, would only use eXore or one of the admins for an MM (as their higher rank than me) By the way, I don't have the cash yet, I'll be getting it in 3 days or so when his bank PIN gets removed.

Prospect

Cko said:
Sockatobi said:
Cko said:
Sockatobi said:

I'm paying $0.60/Mill

Banned on pbot for spamming, sythe I had 64 vouches before they banned my account for apparently hijacking someone elses sythe account, hacking.rs I had 13 but I left the site cause it was basically being hacked, geepeez.org when that was up I was the most trusted member there but if you don't believe me then I'm not going to force you to trade.

Dont bother saying you was the most trusted member on geepeez, I would remember you then. I am Mister Krister from geepeez.

Prospect said:
Cko said:
Sockatobi said:
Cko said:
Sockatobi said:

I'm paying $0.60/Mill

Dont bother saying you was the most trusted member on geepeez, I would remember you then. I am Mister Krister from geepeez.

Yea? Well I'm nuke, the person who donated about 500M to the site? Yea.

µNex

Cko said:
Prospect said:
Cko said:
Sockatobi said:
Cko said:
I'm paying $0.60/Mill

Any proof that is actually you? Please supply proof...

Cko said:
add [email protected]

Sorry but I don't feel safe going first to anyone, you can go first.

You and so many people don't understand how market trade is these days. You pay for the things you want, than in return you get what you paid for.

That's how it is world wide, and on the internet. Nobody hands you anything without seeing money up front. So I suggest you pay first or no one will do business with you. Its that simple.

And if you were edgy about the deal than hire a middle man to complete the transaction, no one is risking to lose valuable money over some pixelated gold.

lolr said:
Cko said:
Prospect said:
Cko said:
Sockatobi said:

Any proof that is actually you? Please supply proof...

I can log on to [email protected] on MSN if you want me to.

@Nightmare, no.

Than I wouldn't sell my RSGP to you than. There are plenty of rs nerds that will pay good money and be willing to go first on payments.

Nightmare said:
Than I wouldn't sell my RSGP to you than. There are plenty of rs nerds that will pay good money and be willing to go first on payments.

Then go find them!

Then go find them! Go sell your gold to them this is a thread saying I'm the one buying it, not a thread saying you're wanting to sell it to others instead of me, clearly states that im not going first so why does everyone still think im not going first.

µNex

I'm not trying to offend you, but if your going to be really cocky like that I don't think you'll get a lot of people who will sell to you...

lolr said:
I'm not trying to offend you, but if your going to be really cocky like that I don't think you'll get a lot of people who will sell to you...

I'm being a cocky shit because immature faggots keep saying shit that's resulting in me being an ass.