• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Buying a vape underage?

Wyajiit

Hello! So if a kid that was under the legal age of being able to purchase a vape, if he were to buy one off of ebay, would he be required to show an ID when the package came? Thanks!

Brennan

You're a faggot and shouldn't even buy a vape. Please leave.

Ambien

No you don't need an ID, they'll just leave the package by your door or mailbox.

Anime

User is banned.
Wyajiit said:
So they will just leave it there?

I'm not trying to "look cool" Ive vaped before and thought it was neat and I wanted one.

Stop being a pussy and just do it. Also buying a vape doesn't make you cool mk fag?

Ambien

Yes they'll leave it there, I order shit all the time from eBay they'll leave it in your mailbox or your door step.

Vinc

Onyx user!
Open the door once they deliver it, grab it out there hands, trow door in there face without saying anything. Problem Solved.

Wyajiit

I can't imagine why they wouldn't ID someone before giving them the package?!

smalls

Power member.
hey dood, i shared the same struggles! i would order from hookahpencentral... They've got everything, with hookah's atleast. I've had there hookah pen for 2 years and it still works, amazing

Gen

User is banned.
You don't need anything, in my country you can buy alcohol off the Internet and they'll just hand it over to you at the door, they don't want to waste time.

Croak

You don't have to be of age to vape in the United States, yet. Any ages welcome, well at least until it's regulated by the gorverment.

Piece

cannaisseur
Croak said:
You don't have to be of age to vape in the United States, yet. Any ages welcome, well at least until it's regulated by the gorverment.

That statement is false you'll get a mip (minor in possession) if caught with a vape while underage. Laws were passed not long ago that stated you have to be 18 even if there is no nicotine involved.

Sativa

User is banned.
Piece said:
That statement is false you'll get a mip (minor in possession) if caught with a vape while underage.  Laws were passed not long ago that stated you have to be 18 even if there is no nicotine involved.

Actually you are false too. It's ONLY illegal to purchase cigarettes/nicotine products while you're under the age of 18. If you find a cigarette on the street though it's fair game. So if you're 16 or 17 smoking a cig in a pub place, pigs cants do shit cause they can't prove you bought that somewhere or someone bought it for you.

OT: buying 18+ things over the Internet is VERY easy. Because they don't know who owns the house, who's who and what not they won't even ask you who you are when take the package, don't even have to sign for it reallif you wait till he leaves xD

What I'm getting at is there is virtually no risk from ordering 18+ things over the web, I've ordered 3 different bongs from the web and I'm cool.

D3gree

Croak said:

That's not true, but anyways
You should go for one of the fake g-pen kits if you're looking for a concentrate vape, they're all made in China anyways. I got one of the kits a few months ago and both g pens still work, came with a dabber and some glass containers as well.

Twelve

User is banned.
Do you wanna get a vape to look cool in front of your 7th grade friends?

brisk

User is banned.
Sativa said:
Actually you are false too. It's ONLY illegal to purchase cigarettes/nicotine products while you're under the age of 18. If you find a cigarette on the street though it's fair game. So if you're 16 or 17 smoking a cig in a pub place, pigs cants do shit cause they can't prove you bought that somewhere or someone bought it for you.

OT: buying 18+ things over the Internet is VERY easy. Because they don't know who owns the house, who's who and what not they won't even ask you who you are when take the package, don't even have to sign for it reallif you wait till he leaves xD

What I'm getting at is there is virtually no risk from ordering 18+ things over the web, I've ordered 3 different bongs from the web and I'm cool.
So if I'm 16 and drinking beer in the street they can't do shit because they can't prove I bought it or someone bought for me..?

This makes no sense

blast

brisk said:
So if I'm 16 and drinking beer in the street they can't do shit because they can't prove I bought it or someone bought for me..?

This makes no sense
Did we ban him because he couldn't read?

Samus

Power member.
So if I order a flesh light they will have no idea it's me haha