Buying a vape underage?

Wyajiit

Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Posts
6
Reaction score
0
Points
1
Credits
0
Hello! So if a kid that was under the legal age of being able to purchase a vape, if he were to buy one off of ebay, would he be required to show an ID when the package came? Thanks!
 

Brennan

Active Member
Joined
Jan 4, 2013
Posts
1,563
Reaction score
0
Points
86
Credits
0
You're a faggot and shouldn't even buy a vape. Please leave.
 

glaze

Power member.
Joined
Jun 24, 2015
Posts
461
Reaction score
0
Points
16
Credits
0
Gotta look cool in front of those 6th grade females.
 

Ambien

Well-Known Member
Joined
Feb 8, 2015
Posts
4,938
Reaction score
0
Points
36
Credits
0
No you don't need an ID, they'll just leave the package by your door or mailbox.
 

Anime

User is banned.
Joined
Feb 7, 2015
Posts
585
Reaction score
0
Points
16
Credits
0
Wyajiit said:
So they will just leave it there?
[hr]
I'm not trying to "look cool" Ive vaped before and thought it was neat and I wanted one.
Stop being a pussy and just do it. Also buying a vape doesn't make you cool mk fag?
 

Ambien

Well-Known Member
Joined
Feb 8, 2015
Posts
4,938
Reaction score
0
Points
36
Credits
0
Yes they'll leave it there, I order shit all the time from eBay they'll leave it in your mailbox or your door step.
 

Vinc

Onyx user!
Joined
Dec 16, 2014
Posts
1,720
Reaction score
2
Points
96
Credits
0
Open the door once they deliver it, grab it out there hands, trow door in there face without saying anything. Problem Solved.
 

Wyajiit

Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Posts
6
Reaction score
0
Points
1
Credits
0
I can't imagine why they wouldn't ID someone before giving them the package?!
 

smalls

Power member.
Joined
Jun 21, 2015
Posts
1,457
Reaction score
0
Points
46
Credits
0
hey dood, i shared the same struggles! i would order from hookahpencentral... They've got everything, with hookah's atleast. I've had there hookah pen for 2 years and it still works, amazing
 

Gen

User is banned.
Joined
May 27, 2015
Posts
2,427
Reaction score
0
Points
36
Credits
0
You don't need anything, in my country you can buy alcohol off the Internet and they'll just hand it over to you at the door, they don't want to waste time.
 

Croak

Member
Joined
Apr 22, 2014
Posts
71
Reaction score
0
Points
1
Credits
0
You don't have to be of age to vape in the United States, yet. Any ages welcome, well at least until it's regulated by the gorverment.
 

Piece

cannaisseur
Joined
Apr 26, 2015
Posts
1,539
Reaction score
38
Points
126
Credits
277
Croak said:
You don't have to be of age to vape in the United States, yet. Any ages welcome, well at least until it's regulated by the gorverment.
That statement is false you'll get a mip (minor in possession) if caught with a vape while underage. Laws were passed not long ago that stated you have to be 18 even if there is no nicotine involved.
 

Sativa

User is banned.
Joined
Jan 22, 2015
Posts
640
Reaction score
0
Points
16
Credits
0
Piece said:
That statement is false you'll get a mip (minor in possession) if caught with a vape while underage.  Laws were passed not long ago that stated you have to be 18 even if there is no nicotine involved.
Actually you are false too. It's ONLY illegal to purchase cigarettes/nicotine products while you're under the age of 18. If you find a cigarette on the street though it's fair game. So if you're 16 or 17 smoking a cig in a pub place, pigs cants do shit cause they can't prove you bought that somewhere or someone bought it for you.

OT: buying 18+ things over the Internet is VERY easy. Because they don't know who owns the house, who's who and what not they won't even ask you who you are when take the package, don't even have to sign for it reallif you wait till he leaves xD

What I'm getting at is there is virtually no risk from ordering 18+ things over the web, I've ordered 3 different bongs from the web and I'm cool.
 

D3gree

New Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2015
Posts
3
Reaction score
0
Points
1
Credits
0
Croak said:
You don't have to be of age to vape in the United States, yet. Any ages welcome, well at least until it's regulated by the gorverment.
That's not true, but anyways
You should go for one of the fake g-pen kits if you're looking for a concentrate vape, they're all made in China anyways. I got one of the kits a few months ago and both g pens still work, came with a dabber and some glass containers as well.
 

$crim

Onyx user!
Joined
Apr 20, 2013
Posts
741
Reaction score
0
Points
26
Credits
0
Either buy online or go find a gas station owner who just wants money and buy from them.
 

Twelve

User is banned.
Joined
May 11, 2015
Posts
849
Reaction score
0
Points
16
Credits
0
Do you wanna get a vape to look cool in front of your 7th grade friends?
 

brisk

User is banned.
Joined
Jul 23, 2015
Posts
86
Reaction score
0
Points
1
Credits
0
Sativa said:
Actually you are false too. It's ONLY illegal to purchase cigarettes/nicotine products while you're under the age of 18. If you find a cigarette on the street though it's fair game. So if you're 16 or 17 smoking a cig in a pub place, pigs cants do shit cause they can't prove you bought that somewhere or someone bought it for you.

OT: buying 18+ things over the Internet is VERY easy. Because they don't know who owns the house, who's who and what not they won't even ask you who you are when take the package, don't even have to sign for it reallif you wait till he leaves xD

What I'm getting at is there is virtually no risk from ordering 18+ things over the web, I've ordered 3 different bongs from the web and I'm cool.
So if I'm 16 and drinking beer in the street they can't do shit because they can't prove I bought it or someone bought for me..?

This makes no sense
 

blast

Active Member
Joined
Jun 4, 2014
Posts
1,587
Reaction score
6
Points
96
Credits
40
brisk said:
So if I'm 16 and drinking beer in the street they can't do shit because they can't prove I bought it or someone bought for me..?

This makes no sense
Did we ban him because he couldn't read?
 

Samus

Active Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2014
Posts
1,297
Reaction score
0
Points
96
Credits
0
So if I order a flesh light they will have no idea it's me haha
 

Top