• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Buying A Sig.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xypher

learn to make gfx from scratch, stop pasting pictures... kk

Destinee

paste picture wtf you on about.... im much better than you. you cannot even animate omg rofl

Destinee

... i won this thread. you spammed it first. lolz you contradict yourself and that sig is alot more than you think, it is the render with alot of effects. thats how much you know about sig making :)

Xypher

Bro honestly, i know people who could put u so far down with GFX granted i'm not one that could beat u hands down i'd have to actually try.. but dude seriously, ur nothing compared to real GFX-ers so just stop acting cool k? u aint got shit

Destinee

yeh i never said i was a pro gfxer did i? and you'd have to try to beat me, kid you would have to buy a pro sig to beat me you suck that bad.

Destinee

lol austin get off my back and quit GFX whilst at it. go do some other job.

Xypher

Well i would go suck dicks, but your mom has that 1 covered, i could be an anal monkey but i heard u were doubling on the side for that 1 and i cant sell drugs cause ur dad is busy cooking up the meth in the bathtub so until one of those is open i will continue to beast u at everything u try to do, .. awww that hurt didnt it? **Gf Wrists** go cry about it bitch

Shad

AustinB said:
Well i would go suck dicks, but your mom has that 1 covered, i could be an anal monkey but i heard u were doubling on the side for that 1 and i cant sell drugs cause ur dad is busy cooking up the meth in the bathtub so until one of those is open i will continue to beast u at everything u try to do, .. awww that hurt didnt it? **Gf Wrists** go cry about it bitch

Owned.. lmfao. but tbh Destinee, your GFX aren't the greatest, it's really not hard to copy paste images off google and add bubbles to it and change them colors.. Austins sigs are simple but look great, thats what i like about them ^^

Shad

AustinB said:
MAybe later, making 1 last avatar then i have to go shower and go to Community Service.. YAY!! -,-

Yey for me avatar :D

Status
Not open for further replies.