• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Buying A Sig.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Destinee

? that is why i have samples on. use an mm?

and how can i scam you? you have seen the work. I have got too go now anyway so talk about it later. thanks alot.

If you can get one .. but lets think logic .. O.~ Lets scam a sig and avater get banned and not be able t oacess it to use anywere? Hmm .. Get a MM

Destinee

austin go away and get infracted. all you can do is pen tool you have no originality whatsoever. and he liked the sig and avatar i made.

fuse

Wow Destinee, just get the fuck out, you're being a tool when you don't even have the right considering you're awful.

Seriously, ALL you do is put people down. Just leave.

fuse

I don't mean just Austin, you flamed Tech as well and tried to say it was me.

Destinee

i know and that was my bad but i one the competition and it was quite blatent he had/was sending money...

Destinee

nah cos i dint get beat did i and seriously dont critisise my work first of all, there is no right and if i wanted my work cnc then i would put it somewhere else.

Destinee

nope cos thats wrong totally. a cnc is a critisism and comment. You did the critising part by saying it was shit. That is critisism one way or another.

Destinee

yes so you didnt cnc and a comment could say any thing to do with improving. learn what cnc is please.

Destinee

and thats my point you didnt comment so its critisism and i didnt ask for cnc. and you cleary stated yourself that it wasnt critisism :s yet it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.