• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Braces.

Chill

I had them for 4 years.

Lost 10 kilos when I got them on, everytime they asjusted them I couldn't eat for a few days.

They've probably changed since i had them though.

Julian

Power member.
@chill so do you wear a retainer now?

Julian

Power member.
@chill but aren't you supposed to wear your retainer for the rest of your life, since your teeth will start to move with time?

Chill

Julian said:
@chill but aren't you supposed to wear your retainer for the rest of your life, since your teeth will start to move with time?
12 months apparently until your teeth are settled in their new spot.

anx

Julian said:
@producer i brush my teeth normally 3 times a day, don't floss as much though. It does seem like a lot of work and you're right i'm sure it is worth it in the end though. How long have you had them on?

@matigo sucks to hear for your girlfriend.

I have had them on for a year and 3 months I'll be getting them off next May also not even every meal it's like after everything you eat and you do got to floss or something to get the food out I just use a water flosser it's easy

Awhile

Power member.
Fuck all the other people here saying they arnt worth it. Sure it hurts a fuck ton, but as long as you do what you're told, it ends up great in the end. Also if you're teeth are already pretty straight then i would recommend Invisalign. It's just these clear mouth guards too put over your teeth to slowly move them if they are just a little off.

Chill said:
12 months apparently until your teeth are settled in their new spot.

My Ortho told me to wear them the rest of your life because there is always a chance of a shift.

Julian

Power member.
@awhile yeah, basically. And thanks i'll check it out.

BabyGirl

to be honest ive always wanted braces ever since like 4th grade. But the dentists tell me my teeth are too straight for them.

Julian

Power member.
@babygirl same here, i don't really need them but i really want them.

clopovun

User is banned.
Предлагаем зайти на сайте информацию на тему уничтожение клопов Необходимо убрать с открытых пространств пищевые продукты и посуду, освободить диваны и кровати от постельного белья, удалить из помещения всех домашних питомцев, не являющихся теплокровными животными. . Адрес: https://сэс-юг.рф/уничтожение-клопов.html . Клопы должны исчезнуть в течение 3 – 5 дней после дезинсекции, но при средних и высоких степенях заселения срок уничтожения может доходить до 21 суток. .