• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Best IDungeon Settings?

Pichu

Onyx user!
Curtis said:
Is anyone else's bot stuck at entering a dungeon?

Try restarting client,its not kiko so script might be a little bit buggy.
Anyone willing to help smith me some arm plox?

OT: Im getting 1k xp/hour...trying kevin''s suggestion.will reply again the outcome.

Terrio

User is banned.
Pichu I tried the Dung smith friend chat for the first time Got full gorg armor in a few minutes for free
Try them

Also try this
Untitled-150.jpg

Thats what I found works best for me I tried his and was getting lower exp/hour on my maxed account

on my 80s for attack/str/def/hp kevins was working well
Just depends on what type of account you have

The Agonist

Onyx user!
Nick said:
Pichu I tried the Dung smith friend chat for the first time Got full gorg armor in a few minutes for free
Try them

Also try this
Untitled-150.jpg

Thats what I found works best for me I tried his and was getting lower exp/hour on my maxed account

Alright I'll try that thanks, I ran it for a few hours using the suggested one and wasn't getting too much more but I was getting more. Not quite sure how much I should be expecting tho xD

Cannabis

Onyx user!
The Agonist said:
Nick said:
Try them

Also try this
Untitled-150.jpg

Alright I'll try that thanks, I ran it for a few hours using the suggested one and wasn't getting too much more but I was getting more. Not quite sure how much I should be expecting tho xD
TBH, I don't think the Quick Prayer option really has much affect on the XP/HR.

Cannabis

Onyx user!
The Agonist said:
How about rushing? :3

Rushing is used for low level accounts, you'll get shit xp/hr if you don't know what you're doing.

The Agonist

Onyx user!
Kevin said:
The Agonist said:
How about rushing? :3

Rushing is used for low level accounts, you'll get shit xp/hr if you don't know what you're doing.
That's more or less what I thought, but I wasn't quite sure as I've never gotten into rushing :3

The Agonist

Onyx user!
Well I'm using those settings, and the script is updated and I'm now getting up to 3x as much Exp xD thanks guys

Terrio

User is banned.
No problem man
Post some proggys that would be nice to see the exp/hour that your getting And yea the script updated and the bosses go faster That might be a big reason that your exp raised

The Agonist

Onyx user!
Getting 29k an hour exp after 5.5 hours running, not too bad i guess.. thinking about shutting down my computer for a bit though to let it cool :3

Terrio

User is banned.
Thats really good exp for your level
Every new floor you unlock will just add more and more exp/hour
Right now your doing good at 39k
I know your probably going to say Other kids post proggys with higher exp/hour but they are also Just coming off the very last floor they can do and Your probably not your probably doing F20 at the time
But yea Its good exp/hour and yea let your computer cool you dont want to overheat it

The Agonist

Onyx user!
I'm only on floor 37 so I've still got about 10 to go xD I was actually getting 20k per hour on the first 3 floors :3..

And yea I like to take care of me stuff hehe..

Cannabis

Onyx user!
The Agonist said:
I'm only on floor 37 so I've still got about 10 to go xD I was actually getting 20k per hour on the first 3 floors :3..

Did you figure out how to make it prestige?

The Agonist

Onyx user!
Kevin said:
The Agonist said:

For me it just redid the last floor over and over so I just prestiged manually and then started it on the first floor again

Kevin said:
The Agonist said:

Yea but I had to manually finish some floors

The Agonist

Onyx user!
Gamma said:
Kevin said:
The Agonist said:

Yea but I had to manually finish some floors

I didn't have that problem