• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Best IDungeon Settings?

The Agonist

Onyx user!
Alright so I haven't been on in god knows how long, and I completely forgot how to set up IDungeon..

I'm only getting like 6k exp an hour so I'm guessing I'm doing something wrong xD

Levels are.. 90 Attack, 94 Strength, 81 Defence, 99 Mage, Prayer and Range, 95 Hp, and 89 Dungeoneering.

Any help is appreciated :)

Cannabis

Onyx user!
The Agonist said:
Alright so I haven't been on in god knows how long, and I completely forgot how to set up IDungeon..

I'm only getting like 6k exp an hour so I'm guessing I'm doing something wrong xD

Levels are.. 90 Attack, 94 Strength, 81 Defence, 99 Mage, Prayer and Range, 95 Hp, and 89 Dungeoneering.

Best set up for a main is to have everything on except pure mode.

The Agonist

Onyx user!
Kevin said:
The Agonist said:

Really? o_O I haven't heard that before :3..

Cannabis

Onyx user!
The Agonist said:
Kevin said:
The Agonist said:

That's what is recommended on the thread.
http://www.powerbot.org/community/topic/732583-information-on-idungeon-30/

Terrio

User is banned.
Untitled-150.jpg

That's what I'm using right now I'm retesting all the logical combinations so I will tell you if I find a better set of settings
Hope that works for you

The Agonist

Onyx user!
Kevin said:
The Agonist said:
Kevin said:
That's what is recommended on the thread.
http://www.powerbot.org/community/topic/732583-information-on-idungeon-30/
Hm.. Very well :p thanks

Nick said:
Untitled-150.jpg

That's what I'm using right now I'm retesting all the logical combinations so I will tell you if I find a better set of settings
Hope that works for you
Alright sounds good :p have you tried Kevin's suggestion?

Cannabis

Onyx user!

Terrio

User is banned.
Ill try his settings and report back in about 4-5 hours

Cannabis

Onyx user!
Curtis said:
Is anyone else's bot stuck at entering a dungeon?

Try removing it from your scripts then re-adding it after restarting the client, it should fix this. If not, I have no clue.

Terrio

User is banned.
Curtis said:
Is anyone else's bot stuck at entering a dungeon?

No but when I was in the dungeon and tryed to home tele it kept saying I needed to go talk to ozan
No idea who that is so I left the dungeon then started back up and it fixed it self

Normally if you just restart it fixes it

Terrio

User is banned.
It does that for every one
Once you hit the 6 hour mark it closes
And if you have your account sign in thing on and it logs back in after the 6 hours if you touch the mouse it auto closes
It does not do that for macs tho but the mac version doesnt work at all right now

Cannabis

Onyx user!
Nick said:
And if you have your account sign in thing on and it logs back in after the 6 hours if you touch the mouse it auto closes
It does not do that for macs tho but the mac version doesnt work at all right now

Of course it doesn't, its on a Mac. What else would you expect?

The Agonist

Onyx user!
Nick said:

No I meant it did it after like 2 minutes :3

Cannabis

Onyx user!
Curtis said:
my bot didnt finish all frozen n it does occult over again even tho it finished it already. what giveS?

Turn prestige mode on.