• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Best game ever?

blast

I'm probably going to have to say Halo 3 was my favorite game of all time. Like @orc said staying up playing custom games with my buds all night, that was my shit man. It was really cool cause that game was one where you could do that type of shit and mess around, but at the same time turn around and go murder kids in team slayer if you had a group of friends. It also got really cool in MLG and watching all the teams play and even getting paired up with some of the MLG teams. It was honestly one of the best experiences of my life and I made so many friends through that game. Seriously is the saddest thing ever that you can't even play some playlists because the lack of people playing it.

climax

User is banned.
SUPER SMASH BRO'S BRAWL, that game was the best when i was younger.

LSX

User is banned.
Throwing it back a little bit, Crash Bandicoot!

Summon

User is banned.
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time and Super Smash Bros Melee are two of my favorite games of all time. Halo 3 is definitely my favorite shooter.

Cain

User is banned.
I would have to say God of war. I loved playing this back on the ps2. Wish I had a ps3 to play the newest ones though :/

ORC

Kaine said:
I would have to say God of war. I loved playing this back on the ps2. Wish I had a ps3 to play the newest ones though
dgC9aAT.png
I wish that Xbox had this game. It's probably the only game I like that's only on Playstation.

Cain

User is banned.
orc said:
I wish that Xbox had this game. It's probably the only game I like that's only on Playstation.

yeah man, It sucks not having a ps3 to play it on :/. I've played games similar to God of war on the 360 Like dante's inferno and bloodforge but neither of those even comes close to God of war.

Azazel

User is banned.
Halo 3 or Gears of War 1 either one anyone who says cod should be executed.

But historically Crash or Spyro takes the win.

climax

User is banned.
Skunk said:
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time and Super Smash Bros Melee are two of my favorite games of all time. Halo 3 is definitely my favorite shooter.

I have to agree with you on all them three.

Gen

User is banned.
Definitely either the FF Series or the Kingdom Hearts series, both amazing franchises that got me through a lot when I was younger.

Night

As far as games that I have gotten the most engaged in when playing, I would for sure have to say The Elder Scrolls, specifically Oblivion. If the question is what is the best game ever, my answer doesn't mean much but I would probably also go ahead and say the original Mario, because it really did help pave the way for the game industry as well as give ideas to future game makers when it comes to what and what not to do. But yeah, The Elder Scrolls kick ass and everyone should play them, but that's just me.

Joker

ORC said:
In your opinion, what is the best video game of all time? What is your reasoning behind choosing this game?​

I'd personally say Metal Gear Solid 1, It was the first game to ever give me emotion and the carry on of the series is always long-awaited and worth it.. Very emotional series.

Best game with no sequel yet I'd say is The Last of Us (with a sequel being promising) that game was the first SINCE Metal Gear to make me cry, really. The ending made me cry, I don't know how it managed to do that but it did.

Fallout

User is banned.
Best game ever was probably Skyrim, in my opinion. Yes, there's a lot of great games out there, but what games to my mind when I think of a great game is Skyrim.

Cuban

Onyx user!
Simple, the answer is Super Smash Bros. It's probably one of the only games out there that you'll never get bored of no matter how many times you play it. Other than it being really addicting, it has made so many memories that I will forever store in my heart. Whether me and my siblings were mad, sad, or happy, nothing would stop us from kicking each other's asses in Smash Bros.

Extinguished

In my opinion, I'd go with The Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina Of Time as my selection via GC.
The reasoning is due to the story line and gameplay, which passed the same awesomeness to Majora's Mask.
Soundtrack was on point, exploration was uptown, and just in general gravy.