• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Best game ever?

ORC

In your opinion, what is the best video game of all time? What is your reasoning behind choosing this game?​

Radical

Power member.
I don't think it should be called a debate if it can never have a reasonable conclusion.

Anyways I am going to say Mario because it got the video game out of the great depression. Set a standard for 3D gaming. Games that are still fun to play. RPG and Racing games.

Then LOZ because it is probably one of the most fun gaming series.

Random

Ohh hell yeah @orc Elder Scrolls

Greatest series of games. Ever.

Thirst

Onyx user!
I think Halo has the best Campaign, and Multiplayer. Way before CoD stole ideas. The Original creators cared about there community. Even now, you rarely see people with aimbots. I've been playing since it's been out and I've never ran into modders. CoD is a different story, Every game you get in on Mw2, WaW, and CoD 4, there is people modding. Halo is true skill.

Yuuki

Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee. Only cool kids will understand.

Random

Re: RE: Best game ever?

Bull said:
I think Halo has the best Campaign, and Multiplayer. Way before CoD stole ideas. The Original creators cared about there community. Even now, you rarely see people with aimbots. I've been playing since it's been out and I've never ran into modders. CoD is a different story, Every game you get in on Mw2, WaW, and CoD 4, there is people modding. Halo is true skill.
Bungie abandoned us for destiny.

They also took away my halo 2 multiplayer.

Bungie sucks, they're buttfaces.

Triad said:
Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee. Only cool kids will understand.
Wasn't there an Abe's odyssey? Is that what you were mentioning?

I plyed it on the ps1. Haha

Delay

I would have to say dark souls or dark souls 2 because of the fact that the pvp in that game is excellent and the challenge of the game is also fun

Amp

Power member.
Halo 3 was the best game ever.
It had everything there was to offer, I couldn't get enough of it and I still miss playing it.

Nevermind

User is banned.
I would say that Bioshock, and the rest of the series, is the best video game I've ever played.

Particles

Power member.
Dark Souls/Demon Souls for it's incredible Lore & mystery (you never get told by the developers exactly what is linked to what, it's down to you to try and make your own reasons as to what is what)
Zelda for adventure feel and it's depth of story. the feels man :c
Mario because it was a total innovation.
Final Fantasy 7 was just epic.

They're my favourite 'best' games anyway

M40

Zelda Majora's Mask. That was my childhood game. It was fun and a bit creepy. I love all the Zelda's, but Majora's Mask was definitely my favorite.

gunnar

ForumKorner Supporter!
Looks like I'm going to be the only faggot that's going to say MW2.
I just really enjoy the look and feel of the game, they did quite a good job on the camos and guns.
If we are going way back to when we were young, I would have to say, Tony Hawk Pro Skater 2 for GBA.
On PS2, it was definitely Dave Mirra BMX 2.

Aura

Onyx user!
Halo 2. It was the first ever game for xbox live, it paved the way for console fps and competitive console games in general. It was such a great game and I hold so much nostalgia with it. It may not be the best game ever, but in context it is one of the most important, and that means a lot.

Brennan

Alt said:
Halo 2. It was the first ever game for xbox live, it paved the way for console fps and competitive console games in general. It was such a great game and I hold so much nostalgia with it. It may not be the best game ever, but in context it is one of the most important, and gthat means a lot.
I love how in Halo 2 when you're allies with all of the cool looking elites when you release them. It's fucking awesome. Then driving the scarab. Amazing.

Leader said:
I would say that Bioshock, and the rest of the series, is the best video game I've ever played.
Did I refer you to Bioshock? I'm almost positive that I did. Most people say it looks stupid, but it's god-tier.

ORC

I think that Halo 3 was the best game ever. When I started playing Xbox Live in 2008 I always had all nighters on this game. The custom games were amazing and very creative unlike the new Halo's nowadays. Also, the matchmaking in Halo 3 took skill because instead of leveling up by credits, you would get your rank based upon your highest skill and amount of exp. I wish that more people still played this game.

Arrest said:
Looks like I'm going to be the only
7C64jV1.png
that's going to say MW2.
I just really enjoy the look and feel of the game, they did quite a good job on the camos and guns.
If we are going way back to when we were young, I would have to say, Tony Hawk Pro Skater 2 for GBA.
On PS2, it was definitely Dave Mirra BMX 2.
MW2 would be my second pick. I am in love with the Intervention.

Nevermind

User is banned.
Swear said:
Did I refer you to Bioshock? I'm almost positive that I did. Most people say it looks stupid, but it's god-tier.

It was gifted to me by my grandma when I was like 13.