• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Best game ever?

Idea

User is banned.
The best game ever is

COD: Black Ops 2

Why: Because of the Orbitial Vsat. If you are good at the game you can drop them back to back it's almost like your hacking when you have them up you can see everyone it's too easy boy. I stay dropping 100 pluses in that game omfg.

Rare

Idea said:
The best game ever is

COD: Black Ops 2

Why: Because of the Orbitial Vsat. If you are good at the game you can drop them back to back it's almost like your hacking when you have them up you can see everyone it's too easy boy. I stay dropping 100 pluses in that game omfg.
Look you're a chill new HQ user but quit post boosting, this thread is over a year old.

Idea

User is banned.
@Drummer my bad fuck I didn't even see how old it was I saw someone recently post on it and that's why i posted on it i thought it was still active.

Voting for best game ever is actuallu on gamefaqs.com rigjt now.

Im voting for Super Smash Bros Melee. its in semifinals rn

dont vote Undertale please...

Space Time

User is banned.
oo someone revived this thread.
But I still stand with Black ops 1 being the most enjoyable game I've ever played.
I still play it.
Multiplayer in its prime was amazing
Zombies still is amazing
Singleplayer was also amazing.

Idea

User is banned.
Space Time said:
oo someone revived this thread.
But I still stand with Black ops 1 being the most enjoyable game I've ever played.
I still play it.
Multiplayer in its prime was amazing
Zombies still is amazing
Singleplayer was also amazing.
Do you play ps3? We should play some time if you do.

Gefilte

Kingdom Hearts!!! I'm new here but searched it up upon registering. Shocked to see there hasn't been a post about it since '13! Unless I am just dumb lmao - anyways yeah best game haha