• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Call of Duty best call of duty? in your opinions

Revo

Power member.
bo3 is the best for me now that they fixed the host migration problems on zombies!

Color

@verity gaymen, I used to 1v1 and kids wouldn't move against that G11.

I think the most well rounded and balanced game was Black Ops. The multiplayer was perfect, the sniping was great after the 30 fixes, had all the best zombie maps, and hell, the campaign was pretty badass too.
I can't deny the 40++ days I had on MW2, though.

smalls

Power member.
cod 4 was the best call of duty, don't care what anyone says

Verity

Power member.
Color said:
@verity gaymen, I used to 1v1 and kids wouldn't move against that G11.

I think the most well rounded and balanced game was Black Ops.  The multiplayer was perfect, the sniping was great after the 30 fixes, had all the best zombie maps, and hell, the campaign was pretty badass too.
I can't deny the 40++ days I had on MW2, though.

Yea @Color that G11 wall banging threw the floorboards of nuketown was great in a 1v1. I hate how it's full of godmode kids now.

Therapy

Peace and Serenity.
I can't just go with one, so I am going to list a few that given the circumstances I could literally play for hours on end. (No given order)
BO1, BO2, and MW2
No lie, I could sit at my house all day and play these, they gave me the most amusement out of any cod that I actually liked.

Zac

Power member.
Chill said:
Well seeing as you're probably not from Australia we wouldn't play each other, plus you're cocky. I was #1 Au for 5 years.

Yea, I'm from Wales. But I'm only cocky as I practically lived on that game

e n i g m a

Onyx user!
Cod4 and Black Ops 2 were my favorite to play, more than 15 days playing time on both.

Cupcake

Sweeter Than Ever
gosh. This thread is still going? :eek: . The alerts are going crazy! Ha ha x

JWS

Onyx user!
Chill said:
Both my friend. We should do it sometime, I know lag is an issue but I'd actually like to know if you're any good.

Damn do you free run too? the free running and the glitches in COD4 are soo fun.