• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Call of Duty best call of duty? in your opinions

Cupcake

Sweeter Than Ever
I quite liked Bo1 :D xxx ..... What about yous?

Nemesis

User is banned.
Call of Duty 4 / Modern Warfare 2.
Anyone who says AW or BO3 needs to neck.

Verity

Power member.
I love all black ops except BO3. I miss using the G11 wall banging Fuckboys in bo1. Ah, good times-good times :)

Dissolve

Onyx user!
I'd have to go with bo1 & mw3. Deff miss trapping in bo1 with @Aware and the rest of crew

Aware

Power member.
Dissolve said:
I'd have to go with bo1 & mw3. Deff miss trapping in bo1 with @Aware and the rest of crew

True. we did some crazy shit my friend.

NULLNULLNULL

User is banned.
My top would be Mw2/3, and Bo2. I know this is an extremely unpopular opinion but Bo3 will probably end up being one of my favorites once it's life cycle is over. I'm enjoying the hell out of this game.

Cesar

Power member.
My first console was a 360. At the time I was a freshman in hs and all I played was cod4. But best overall would be mw2 minus the toobs

Poptart

My favorite is mw2 hands down. The game was perfect to me, aside from grenade launchers of course.

Rare

Black Ops 1 and Advanced Warfare, tons of people hate me for the second one.

Julian

Power member.
I really liked MW2, except for all of the noob tubes. @Rare Advanced Warfare was surprisingly fun for me. I used to play 1v1 wagers on UMG.

Ambien

i played black ops 1 more back then, bo2 wasn't bad, mw2 was great.

Rare

Julian said:
I really liked MW2, except for all of the noob tubes. @Rare Advanced Warfare was surprisingly fun for me. I used to play 1v1 wagers on UMG.
I went through all 32 prestiges, was top 300 for Search and Destroy leaderboards at one time.

Cupcake

Sweeter Than Ever
Gosh this thread has gone crazy. I wake up to like over 10 alerts about this thread ha ha.

Yes I agree mw2 is good as well :D .