• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Becoming a CEO

₆ ₆ ₆

Stitches said:
good luck back, it's a rough business. my homie been tryna release his brand for a while now. he's almost done and should be launching it soon

This is completely irrelevant to the thread but I love that fucking sig man

Anyway OP good luck with the business venture :)

Julian

Power member.
I have tried this before but never went through with it, good luck man, i'm excited to see your first logo.

Backwoods

User is banned.
JULIAN said:
I have tried this before but never went through with it, good luck man, i'm excited to see your first logo.
Thank you broski you should go through with it IMO and this is my 100th post :)

Julian

Power member.
@backwoods you're welcome, i might sometime in the future. 100 posts, nice, you should check out my "Upgrading 4 people to Onyx" thread.

Backwoods

User is banned.
Im happy to announce I just finished my business plan just need to edit it and make sure everything is spelled correctly and some minor detail adjustments. Other than that, I have designed my first shirt and got my logo professionally created just waiting for it to arrive. I am super excited. Thank you guys for all the support I am always pushing for progress!

Zac

Power member.
You seem like a very driven person. I really hope this works out for you, can't wait to see your logo/products.

Piece

cannaisseur
Congrats to you. This seems like a very thought out plan, and I wish you the best of luck!

Backwoods

User is banned.
Thanks @"Format". Just scratched off another short term goal! The shirt came in a few days ago, it isn't 100% what I expected but still looks nice. I am in the process of hiring a expert t-shirt designer and getting over 30 shirts designed. Time to get serious.

MrJohnnyDoe

User is banned.
You really need to study before creating a business. If you want it official, you really need lawyers to help. I have created an online game and it got decompiled. That was when I was younger, I recently went to college for business administration.

Professor

Indifferent people cannot create a different world - stay foolish, stay unrealistic, stay ambitious.