• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Becoming a CEO

Backwoods

User is banned.
As a little kid I have always had aimed high when it comes to my dreams. Here I am 16 years old and an obsession to make money. I started scamming (social engineering don't worry) large corporations when I was very young around 14ish, then moved up to trapping when I was 15. I always known money doesn't come easy and if you want to make the big bucks you have to be looking at it from a different approach. Here I am 16 years old, I am ready to set an example to all of my peers by creating my own clothing brand. I have written half of my business plan so far and currently getting the logo drawn out by a very good graphic designer (@"hurt"). I cannot wait to see the look on everyones faces when they finally find out what I have been working on.

I've set some short term goals for myself:
Create/design my first shirt and order it and be able to wear it in public - FINISHED 
Finish the business plan - FINISHED (just need to edit and make sure all spelling etc is correct)
Get a website created - 

Some long term goals:
Advertise it to over 500k people (very easy with my current resources)
Get sales!!
Inspire people around me and make my parents proud

I will add more and update this frequently stay toned!

Backwoods

User is banned.
Matigo said:
Good luck man, my friend owns a clothing line thats just starting to rise.
You better tell him to watch out because I am shitting on anything in my path, and thanks man!

boo5t

Sick man, i plan to start something soon, too. It's hard, but if your stuff is nice and you advertise to the right audience you should make some good $$.

GL with your brand and hopefully it prospers!

Backwoods

User is banned.
Thanks so much for the support @boo5t and @matigo

And yes @boo5t it's going to be very hard. I have taken some classes for it I know what I am doing, and also my dads side of the family are all successful entrepreneurs. My dad and both my brothers operate a business. And the thing is I am young lol if this fails I will just come up with a new idea and try again its not a problem I learn from every mistake.

Color

Everyone knows that every great clothing company starts with top notch nude modeling. May I suggest @jason for employment?

boo5t

Backwoods said:
Thanks so much for the support @boo5t and @matigo

And yes @boo5t it's going to be very hard. I have taken some classes for it I know what I am doing, and also my dads side of the family are all successful entrepreneurs. My dad and both my brothers operate a business. And the thing is I am young lol if this fails I will just come up with a new idea and try again its not a problem I learn from every mistake.

Great mindset man! I failed with my first e-commerce shop, but found other ways to make $. Ik of shops making thousandths a week from just promoting via social media. I love social media

Backwoods

User is banned.
boo5t said:
Great mindset man! I failed with my first e-commerce shop, but found other ways to make $. Ik of shops making thousandths a week from just promoting via social media. I love social media
Yea you can make so much through social media that's what I am going to be using. And you should recreate something involving social media sounds like you know how to make money doing it.

Hurt

I'm very excited to deliver the final logo and see your business take flight, I have faith that it will work out, you seem smart and driven.
More than happy to be doing business with you!

Cuban

Onyx user!
The best of luck my friend. It ain't easy running a business. Especially when you have competition... That's when it really gets tough.

Backwoods

User is banned.
Hurt said:
I'm very excited to deliver the final logo and see your business take flight, I have faith that it will work out, you seem smart and driven.
More than happy to be doing business with you!
Thanks man and I also hit your line on Skype

Chaplin

Power member.
Good luck with your business man! It's nice seeing someone really doing something instead of scamming and selling usernames hahah

Therapy

Peace and Serenity.
Congratulations! I know some people in my grade who started a 'home-made' skateboarding company, they earn some decent money for just being this age and basically doing nothing.

Sinatra+

Onyx user!
I'm high in fashion like Supreme,Bape,Midnight Studios, etc. and would love to check out your items.. I'm a big fashion figure at my school and kinda in my town lol a lot of people respect my style and I have a good amount of people who would cop just because I did

Backwoods

User is banned.
Sinatra+ said:
I'm high in fashion like Supreme,Bape,Midnight Studios, etc. and would love to check out your items.. I'm a big fashion figure at my school and kinda in my town lol a lot of people respect my style and I have a good amount of people who would cop just because I did
Sure I have no problem showing you some of my products when they are 100% finished and trademarked. In fact if I have left over money which could be possible I am more than happy to send out some free shirts to friends, family, and most certainly FK members considering how supporting everybody is.