• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Beating RuneScape 100% [No botting] [All skills] [All quests]

Ironhide

Onyx user!
Kay said:
I don't play this game anymore, but I am interested in seeing your progress. It would take a lot for me to come back to this game. I did however try out the OldSchool game when it came out just for the nostalgia.

Play with me for the fucks of it man, playing a friend is always better, you play a lot longer.

Michael

I am extremely interested in your progress! I used to be addicted to this game for about 6 years, and seeing this makes me think of all the old memories.

Subscribing to this thread for future updates.

Ironhide

Onyx user!
Michael said:
I am extremely interested in your progress! I used to be addicted to this game for about 6 years, and seeing this makes me think of all the old memories.

Subscribing to this thread for future updates.

Thank you Michael, means a lot coming from a fellow staff member:) I will for sure keep this updated, playing RuneScape as we speak, questing. Which deserves an update, been doing a lot of quests so far to prepare for Dragon Slayer and experience!

Update for May 18, 2014:

8QJff.png

Did a lot of quests like Demon Slayer, Vampyre Slayer, all those.

Jaii

If you ever need someone to play with, I'll pm you on here, are you a member?

Ironhide

Onyx user!
Pandas said:
If you ever need someone to play with, I'll pm you on here, are you a member?

I'm always down to play with people, makes the experience way better! And currently, I'm not...I can't afford Membership so I have to afford Bonds for 6m ea, and I'm struggling with money making on F2P so I'm just doing some minor f2p skilling and doing quests and a little combat exp.

My in game name is "Ironhide CPU", lets play some time man!

Jaii

Duramax ϟϟ said:
I'm always down to play with people, makes the experience way better! And currently, I'm not...I can't afford Membership so I have to afford Bonds for 6m ea, and I'm struggling with money making on F2P so I'm just doing some minor f2p skilling and doing quests and a little combat exp.

My in game name is "Ironhide CPU", lets play some time man!

send me a pm dude, I've got something you may like ;p

Ironhide

Onyx user!
Going to beat all F2P Quests today hopefully, only have 10 to do, including Dragon Slayer so I might have to leave that one for another day depending if I decide my stats are good enough to do it.

Most recent completion:

TfK7USu.png

As you notice, I have 35 quest points, I officially have enough for Dragon Slayer!

Here's a skill progress update and quests!

Skills:
8S9Fi.png

Quests:
8S9JB.png

Chill

You need higher mage for Dragon Slayer, well that is the Rune Platebody one where you kill Elvarg?

Anyway I just popped in to say your combat stats are shit and to level your combat a lot faster is to always have your strength level 10 levels higher than defence and attack.

Fireworks

User is banned.
Ill play with you sometime if you want. My account name is Crusteh

Ironhide

Onyx user!
Chill said:
You need higher mage for Dragon Slayer, well that is the Rune Platebody one where you kill Elvarg?

Anyway I just popped in to say your combat stats are shit and to level your combat a lot faster is to always have your strength level 10 levels higher than defence and attack.

That's actually not true with EoC buddy, I could easily kill Elvarg right now with my current stats (which are still 40ish).

Ironhide

Onyx user!
Attention all:

Starting Monday, August 4th, I will be picking up my progress in RuneScape 3. Expect more pictures and updates here as well as on Monday, I will put a current stats picture up as the current one on this thread is a tad outdated. Please note however, that I will only have about 3-5 hours every weekday to play RuneScape...so progress will be minimal, however - 3-5 isn't bad considering that I know many people who have completed RS 100% in less than a year and a half playing less than 6 hours a day.

So, stay alert and watch out for my progress!

Kay

Power member.
I was wondering what happened to this thread :3 Glad to see it will be back. GL on the goal @Ironhide !

greek

Power member.
Good luck man, i've been having a lot of fun on Oldschool runescape; if you have an account on the other site check out my account there.

Never got back into RS3 but traded a small amount of my GP's over. :>

Ironhide

Onyx user!
Kay said:
I was wondering what happened to this thread :3 Glad to see it will be back. GL on the goal @Ironhide !

And @"Greek"

Thank you guys for the replies/support :). Monday I will officially begin playing again. And @"Greek", I might start 07, but all my focus atm is on RS3. Who knows though :)