• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Beating RuneScape 100% [No botting] [All skills] [All quests]

Ironhide

Onyx user!
Attention: I will no longer be doing this as my computer has been taken by the DEA/Law Enforcement, I have no computer to currently play on. This will be halted until further notice. Thanks for the support guys.​

Gonna be a tough challenge boys, but I'm up for it. Over 6 years playing experience on and off, with multiple accounts, I've never fully beaten the game, with all quests done, all skills maxed, and eventually...the max stack of coins, 2147M.

I've started a new account earlier today, and so far my stats and progress are as follows, I will record progress every other day or so, or after a big accomplishment such as a quest or milestone.

Please note: I can't afford members regularly, so for now, I will be playing F2P, if I beat all F2P quests and skills and I still cannot find a way to have a steady membership, I will most likely end the mission there until otherwise.

Support is really appreciated, as this is going to be a long and bumpy road.

Progress reports:​
May 1st, 2014​
FrjippG.png
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
May 4th, 2014​
8zHSS.png
Cash: ~140K​
May 19, 2014​
8S9CE.png
8S9Fi.png

Elliot Rodger

User is banned.
Very nice. Also, I sold my account a couple of years ago. I had 9 max cashes (6 in the G.E., 1 in bank, 1 in pouch, 1 in inventory). I also had a two sets of partyhats, 20 sets of masks, 30 santas, 20 disks of returning, 1 christmas cracker, and about 30 something half-wine jugs. I also had max stats. If you need any tips relating to this game, message me. Good luck. It took me about 4 years.

Ironhide

Onyx user!
Zodiac said:
Very nice. Also, I sold my account a couple of years ago. I had 9 max cashes (6 in the G.E., 1 in bank, 1 in pouch, 1 in inventory). I also had a two sets of partyhats, 20 sets of masks, 30 santas, 20 disks of returning, 1 christmas cracker, and about 30 something half-wine jugs. I also had max stats. If you need any tips relating to this game, message me. Good luck. It took me about 4 years.

Damn, good job haha. And, thank you bro, will do ask for tips if I need any. Like I said, I have many years of experience as well, but most of my playing time was scattered and so my knowledge isn't equivalent to those who played every day and learned everything and retained it all.

I do know a fair amount though.

Alive

User is banned.
Zodiac said:

I had like triple that before I sold my account for $4,500.

Easiest game to beat, all you need is time.

Chaos

Power member.
Game is dead ass awful. Made so much money and lost so much money staking shits an addiction. Haven't played in ages and sold all my good accounts. I doubt you'll finish this. I would die of boredom just doing quests lmao. Only fun shit is staking.

Ironhide

Onyx user!
Chaos said:
Game is dead ass awful. Made so much money and lost so much money staking shits an addiction. Haven't played in ages and sold all my good accounts. I doubt you'll finish this. I would die of boredom just doing quests lmao. Only fun shit is staking.

I share very different opinions from you sir, I like the game as it is, I do like the older style (pre-eoc) but I have tons of nostalgia for this game, and it motivates me to finish it. And I WILL finish it.

Professor

Goodluck! I hope you realize that this will take years though.

Ironhide

Onyx user!
Roy said:
Goodluck! I hope you realize that this will take years though.

I realize how long this task will take, It'll take me longer than usual probably as I won't be playing 15+ hours all day every day, but I WILL eventually beat this. :)

Ironhide

Onyx user!
Updated to May 4th, 2014. Over 200+ levels gained and got a fair cash stack started. All RSGP donations welcome for Bonds which are 6m.

Brian

Power member.
The max cash portion of this milestone would be easy if gambling was still around. I had SO much money back then it's ridiculous. Good Luck on your journey, however. PM me your name, I'll add you in game as I play still.

Ironhide

Onyx user!
Brian said:
The max cash portion of this milestone would be easy if gambling was still around. I had SO much money back then it's ridiculous. Good Luck on your journey, however. PM me your name, I'll add you in game as I play still.

Yeah, I was never good and gambling however, I had horrible luck. But I will PM you man :)

Fireworks

User is banned.
Are you still doing this? If so, I'll play with ya from time to time.

Ironhide

Onyx user!
Fireworks said:
Are you still doing this? If so, I'll play with ya from time to time.

Yes sir, here's my current stats:

8NZez.jpg

Fireworks

User is banned.
I'll play with you some time man. My RS name is Crusteh. I haven't played in so long though haha

Ironhide

Onyx user!
⚔ said:
How you get levels up so quick in three days, how long do you play a day?

It's RuneScape 3, leveling up doesn't take nearly as long as it used to, and I play only a few hours a day.

Radical

Power member.
Duramax ϟϟ said:
I share very different opinions from you sir, I like the game as it is, I do like the older style (pre-eoc) but I have tons of nostalgia for this game, and it motivates me to finish it. And I WILL finish it.
Agreed with the nostalgia part, it was one of my first ever computer games I played and my favorite. I used to have an account like 8 years ago where all my stats were level-20(lowest dungeoneering)-70(hunting, mining, magic, or attack) I just forget.

Jaii

I wish I had your motivation, I used to play this game a lot and I lost most of it in gambling lmao, I've still got 12m+ with some small items and a big amount of stats though, I don't play to pvp nor fight some big things, I just play to meet people and get to know people.

Edit: And I'm a member ;p

Ironhide

Onyx user!
Pandas said:
I wish I had your motivation, I used to play this game a lot and I lost most of it in gambling lmao, I've still got 12m+ with some small items and a big amount of stats though, I don't play to pvp nor fight some big things, I just play to meet people and get to know people.

Edit: And I'm a member ;p

Buy me a bond for 6m:) Haha, I know what you mean, I used to login just to see what's up and then log off all the time.

Kay

Power member.
I don't play this game anymore, but I am interested in seeing your progress. It would take a lot for me to come back to this game. I did however try out the OldSchool game when it came out just for the nostalgia.