• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Award Grant - Sports Lover

Skosh

Power member.
@Cyberspace I think my biggest inspiration as a wrestler would be my uncle. He placed in state since he hit the ring and has been to nationals! I would love to follow in his footsteps and even wrestle for the same school and attend the same college! KSU all the way! Just like he would tell me, "Hit the ring hard or get out!" He is at all of my matches yelling at me, pushing me and motivating me to hit that strong double leg or hit that strong move and hit it hard for the win!

Kay

Power member.
Football Player: Ray Lewis

He is my all-time favorite, because he is arguably one of the best LBs and is very motivational.

Wiz

User is banned.
My favorite athlete is FLOYD MAYWEATHER

From Grand Rapids :)

Hollywood

My favorite athlete is D.Rose even though he stay getting injured lmao hes dope, hes quick and can shoot.

Fang

User is banned.
My favorite athlete is Johnny Manziel because, well, he's awesome. He's a true athlete, and knows how to maintain life outside of the field.

Lighting

Onyx user!
Micheal Jordan. Because I Grew up watching him and and I live in Chicago! and also D.Rose!

Story

Rob Dyrdek, Because he has always been an inspiration to me ever since i started skating.

ThugWise

User is banned.
Work Dunn. Former running back for the Atlanta Falcons. He's great on the field, and has donated thousands to animal, and child charities. Admired the man since I was young.

Vengeance

Power member.
Marshawn lynch because he is the best corner in the game, don't put him up against a sorry excuse for a corner like Crabtree cause that's what will happen every time. @critical @pun @vengeance

Cyber

Power member.
Tiger woods, pro golfer. LOL :p

FTP

ForumKorner Supporter!
Derek Jeter, doesn't crack under pressure and one of the best in my eyes no matter what team he goes to. He is a true MVP

Rude

OG OG.
Nolan Ryan would be one of my favorite athletes (I have MANY)

7 no hitters.
Most strikeouts EVER. (5,714)
And most strikeouts in a season. (Can't think of the number off the top of my head)

Ziggy

Power member.
Fred Van Vleet : Is a great player TRULY an all around point guard I think he will do great in the NBA. I just wish he had a little more height on him. but besides that think he's my favorite right now on the college level.

Head

Power member.
Ole Gunnar Solskjær
He went hard when he was in Manchester United.
I remember watching him like every weekend, he was always my favourite

Hostile

User is banned.
Kobe Bryant, no matter what never gives up. Also a great player.

Cyber

Power member.
Tiger Woods, pro golfer. Because I play golf at my school! :)

Hidden‎

User is banned.
Matt Ryan, cause he plays for my favorite team and he was a huge underdog.