• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Archetypal [Revamped & Remade]

Toxic

Well shit i applied via CP before referring to this thread, i was just very eager to join seeing that a few other members have joined recently.
Sorry about that, i don't think i quite fit the requirements in your eyes yet but thanks anyway, if you feel as if i do it'd be much appreciated.

Matigo

just a guy
Toxic said:
Well shit i applied via CP before referring to this thread, i was just very eager to join seeing that a few other members have joined recently.
Sorry about that, i don't think i quite fit the requirements in your eyes.

I am willing to void the requirements if the application is creative and unique.

Toxic

First off i would like to thank you for giving me this opportunity to possibly still be a member of your group Archetypal.
I feel that i would be very applicable to maintain proper grammar and to contribute to this group as much as i can.
I understand that I do not fully meet the requirements yet, but i feel me joining this group could allow me to contribute to the group in many ways.
I am usually very active on the forum and i try to keep my posts as HQ as possible, i will contribute to posting in the sub-forums to keep this group up, alive, and running.
I hopefully plan on getting to know everybody in this group a lot more better, even though i have spoken to most of the members previous to applying to this group.
Now i'm going to tell you a little stuff about me, my name is Paul but everyone calls me "Pauley". Also, as you can tell people on the forums call me "Toxic".
I also like to play sports rather then being on ForumKorner all the time and i turn 16 this October.

(Feel free to message me on kik if you ever need anything Kik: Paul)

Matigo

just a guy
Toxic said:
First off i would like to thank you for giving me this opportunity to possibly still be a member of your group Archetypal.
I feel that i would be very applicable to maintain proper grammar and to contribute to this group as much as i can.
I understand that I do not fully meet the requirements yet, but i feel me joining this group could allow me to contribute to the group in many ways.
I am usually very active on the forum and i try to keep my posts as HQ as possible, i will contribute to posting in the sub-forums to keep this group up, alive, and running.
I hopefully plan on getting to know everybody in this group a lot more better, even though i have spoken to most of the members previous to applying to this group.
Now i'm going to tell you a little stuff about me, my name is Paul but everyone calls me "Pauley". Also, as you can tell people on the forums call me "Toxic".
I also like to play sports rather then being on ForumKorner all the time and i turn 16 this October.

(Feel free to message me on kik if you ever need anything Kik: Paul)

Denied.
That is a very plain and dull application.
You may re-apply in two days [48 hours].
Though I enjoyed reading your application.

Toxic

I'm not sure what much i can talk about, but ok.
I'll try to find more information i can say that is "unique"
Thanks.

Toxic

Not sure how to make a application to a forum group creative, but i'm sure i'll figure something out.
Thanks.

Matigo

just a guy
Toxic said:
Not sure how to make a application to a forum group creative, but i'm sure i'll figure something out.
Thanks.

Colors, pictures, whatever necessary.
Go check out other recruitment threads and see what you can find.

Julian

Power member.
     | Archetypal Application \

Thank you for giving me a chance to apply. My name is Julian and i'm from Los Angeles, California. Being 16 years old, i know that i'm still really young. Growing up i realized that i never had the feeling of being belonged. I've had no interests in joining sports or school groups such as the ASB or marching band. I've tried sports and found that i had no enjoyment in it.

I have always been an artistic kind of person. You can say that i was different and wiser than most of the kids i knew and hung out with. I had the quality of not being close-minded and not being ignorant. Joining Archetypal would be awesome knowing that it is one of, if not the most exclusive group on this forum. The fact that i'm probably one of the most HQ and active users would be one thing i can offer to the group.

I'm the type of person to give and not expect, Showing off the kind of person i am will reflect on Archetypal. I know how to work with people and be understandable, respectful to other's, show gratitude and be as HQ as i can be. I'm always trying hard to be the best of my ability. In my eyes, Archetypal isn't just a group it's a group that strives to be their best, which makes it so HQ and exclusive to be in. I guess i'll end this off by saying that even if i'm not accepted i'm thankful for the opportunity knowing that i haven't met much of the requirement's. And if i am accepted i will continue to work on them.

Matigo

just a guy
Julian said:
     | Archetypal Application \

Thank you for giving me a chance to apply. My name is Julian and i'm from Los Angeles, California. Being 16 years old, i know that i'm still really young. Growing up i realized that i never had the feeling of being belonged. I've had no interests in joining sports or school groups such as the ASB or marching band. I've tried sports and found that i had no enjoyment in it.

I have always been an artistic kind of person. You can say that i was different and wiser than most of the kids i knew and hung out with. I had the quality of being close-minded and not being ignorant. Joining Archetypal would be awesome knowing that it is one of, if not the most exclusive group on this forum. The fact that i'm probably one of the most HQ and active users would be one thing i can offer to the group.

I'm the type of person to give and not expect, Showing off the kind of person i am will reflect on Archetypal. I know how to work with people and be understandable, respectful to other's, show gratitude and be as HQ as i can be. I'm always trying hard to be the best of my ability. In my eyes, Archetypal isn't just a group it's a group that strives to be their best, which makes it so HQ and exclusive to be in. I guess i'll end this off by saying that even if i'm not accepted i'm thankful for the opportunity knowing that i haven't met much of the requirement's. And if i am accepted i will continue to work on them.

You have been accepted! Though you do not qualify for the requirements, I have said before and I will say again, I can always make exceptions!
Welcome to Archetypal!
Maintain the sub-forum quota and do not get any DWC threads nor scam reports and you will be safe!
Thank you!

Ice

Power member.
Application

Hello, my name is Chris but on fk i go by "ice".
Im 18 years young and i enjoy forumkorner as a nice place to meet new people and like most, buying new sm's.
I play baseball and travel state to state but even when im out i got on fk atleast 5 times a day on my phone if im not home.
Other than baseball i enjoy designing, in fact heres some new projects im working on in Cinema 4d!
2 Projects: ( https://gyazo.com/d7bed971b0e53b2df24bed81e96741a4 ) ( https://gyazo.com/bda3fe6ea7fc0414ee6e612f9c1dafee)
This site is a great site to meet friends and talk to new people and ive made some pretty good friends just from it.
Hope you enjoy my application, good day. :)

Matigo

just a guy
Ice said:
Hello, my name is Chris but on fk i go by "ice".
Im 18 years young and i enjoy forumkorner as a nice place to meet new people and like most, buying new sm's.
I play baseball and travel state to state but even when im out i got on fk atleast 5 times a day on my phone if im not home.
Other than baseball i enjoy designing, in fact heres some new projects im working on in Cinema 4d!
2 Projects: ( https://gyazo.com/d7bed971b0e53b2df24bed81e96741a4 ) ( https://gyazo.com/bda3fe6ea7fc0414ee6e612f9c1dafee)
This site is a great site to meet friends and talk to new people and ive made some pretty good friends just from it.
Hope you enjoy my application, good day. :)

Are you able to make ten posts a day in the sub-forum and two threads a week?
We need a designer and I love your designs.

Ice

Power member.
Matigo said:
Are you able to make ten posts a day in the sub-forum and two threads a week?
We need a designer and I love your designs.

yes i am able to do that, and thank you i work hard.

Matigo

just a guy
Ice said:
yes i am able to do that, and thank you i work hard.

Send a join request via User Control Panel.
You have been accepted to Archetypal.

WE ARE NOW NO LONGER ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS! WILL UPDATE IF/WHEN SOMEONE GETS KICKED.

Ice

Power member.
Matigo said:
Send a join request via User Control Panel.
You have been accepted to Archetypal.

WE ARE NOW NO LONGER ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS! WILL UPDATE IF/WHEN SOMEONE GETS KICKED.

Thank you for the opportunity ill make the best of it.

Matigo

just a guy
Ice said:
Thank you for the opportunity ill make the best of it.

I am putting a ton of trust in this decision, you have been added, make sure to wear the userbar and make the requirements everyday!
Right now Archetypal is the most active group on ForumKorner, we are going to keep it that way.

Therapy

Peace and Serenity.
I take my application back. I thought you would be cool but no. I understand moderating is one thing and I guess I was in the wrong for saying it was unnecessary, but being a dick to us for no reasons on other terms is very immature. I had a good run with you and you were cool, but not anymore. Peace.

Matigo

just a guy
Cleaned up the group and kicked out all the inactive users.
I currently have 12 users in the group, applications are now available.
@Therapy I am reviewing you currently.