• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Archetypal [Revamped & Remade]

Matigo

just a guy
Trap said:
Being a full-time single father, I will hardly ever be on here. I'll work on maintaining the group.​
He is charge of new recruits, kicking members out, etc. Thanks for everyone's understanding. My child's mother walked out on us. So I have zero time for the forums anymore.​

hwa3Pl8.png
YcrGdli.png

Y4DXJ5m.png
OPEN

X2T8W9f.png
5xjSW0r.png
I really want to put a new outlook on groups here on ForumKorner, and with that being said I am revamping Archetypal and putting a new vision on it. I will be sticking to my word and if you want to be apart of this group, you will have to work for it. Archetypal is for the exclusive, no not just friends of mine, you could be someone random and if you seem acceptable, you will get in. Though I will say it again, Archetypal is for the exclusive. I will be putting my main focus into this group.

Trap's Information

nA2WFJ5.png

NLGqEyu.png

X2T8W9f.png
sYhJw0A.png
QhtRKlW.png
No requirements as of right now.

1z5cI26.png
Ten posts a day.
Two threads per week.
Must check into every "Activity Check" thread.

X2T8W9f.png
n585PhI.png
Simply be creative, remember to use design and most important, do not lie and give honest answers.
I want to see motivation in applications, not the bare minimum.

X2T8W9f.png
2Neudd0.png
@Trap [Leader]
@Matigo [Leader]
@Piece
@Julian
@Verity
@Jaii
@Sector
@Ambien
@coltie2
@Satan
@Ice
@Agony
[Changes coming soon.]

X2T8W9f.png

Applying via User Control Panel will get you automatically blacklisted
Private messaging @Trap or @Matigo about the group will get you automatically black listed.

BLACKLIST
N/A

X2T8W9f.png

Thanks for reading the Archetypal official recruitment thread, there will be many changes to the thread and the group itself coming soon. I plan on purchasing various, unique items for the group to have to make it even more exclusive. @Trap and I never plan on selling this group, as we want it to be a long lasting, truthful, exclusive, high quality and most friendly group on ForumKorner. 
We hope to see some good applicants and good spirits in the group soon enough.
God speed to all.

- Matigo -

Archetypal.png

Rare

So, my name is Jake but online I like to go by Rare.
I joined ForumKorner back in September 2014 because a friend told me about it. I was offsite for quite some time but he got me hooked. Since then I've posted almost 5,000 times and have over a month of online time.
Also I see you like proper grammar and spelling, check out my grammar nazi award.
There isn't many subforums left if any that are active, I'd consider myself one of the most active members at the moment, I can provide quality posts and threads into the subforum. I love to communicate with people and just speak my mind.
I like the way Archetypal is headed and hope to come along on the journey.

Matigo

just a guy
Rare said:
So, my name is Jake but online I like to go by Rare.
I joined ForumKorner back in September 2014 because a friend told me about it. I was offsite for quite some time but he got me hooked. Since then I've posted almost 5,000 times and have over a month of online time.
Also I see you like proper grammar and spelling, check out my grammar nazi award.
There isn't many subforums left if any that are active, I'd consider myself one of the most active members at the moment, I can provide quality posts and threads into the subforum. I love to communicate with people and just speak my mind.
I like the way Archetypal is headed and hope to come along on the journey.

I would love to see some more design and uniqueness, this is not appealing to the eye at all.
I love your qualities and would love to see you in Archetypal, but the application is not what I am looking for.
Denied, you may re-apply in two days/48 hours.
Thank you.

Matigo said:
@Sector owned this group, then @Trap turned it into TRAP and brought back Archetypal.
nonetheless I know for a fact I made that sig and some of the stuff in the thread, just thought it was funny that it's still being used.

gunnar

ForumKorner Supporter!
Matigo said:
I am unsure of who made it, sorry.

I got the group from @seven and owned it for quite a while, still have the group owner award from it. I sold it to Ryan I think, I'd have to check but there were more owners of Arch in between @Sector and @trap. @Chapter did make the graphics for the thread.

Old Man

Power member.
Thank you so much for accepting and inviting me to Archetypal.
I do realize that I don't meet the requirements, but I see this as just the beginning of my journey on FK.
I really hope that over time I can contribute to the group, even if it's the little things that I can do.
I plan on getting to know everybody in this group too, (even though I do know some) I'd like to get to know you guys better.
I run Cross Country and Track for my highschool team (varsity).
And uh, yeah. I'm Kieran from Indiana and this is my story. :)

Matigo

just a guy
Cove said:
Thank you so much for accepting and inviting me to Archetypal.
I do realize that I don't meet the requirements, but I see this as just the beginning of my journey on FK.
I really hope that over time I can contribute to the group, even if it's the little things that I can do.
I plan on getting to know everybody in this group too, (even though I do know some) I'd like to get to know you guys better.
I run Cross Country and Track for my highschool team (varsity).
And uh, yeah. I'm Kieran from Indiana and this is my story. :)

Glad to have you on board, I want the group to be active and I got to trust my gut feeling on accepting people!
10 posts a week in the sub-forum starting, if you don't you will be kicked immediately.