• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Anime Lounge

Daimi

User is banned.
Level said:
lol, well its not illegal if you believe in yourself

That's exactly what I said three months ago in court.

Citrus

User is banned.
Anyone here watch Naruto? I just started watching it, while trying out my new vape kit. Hehe

Level

Citrus said:
Anyone here watch Naruto? I just started watching it, while trying out my new vape kit. Hehe

I used to watch it, I don't anymore. You should try watching Tokyo Ghoul it Hunter x Hunter they're good starting animes or One Piece

Citrus

User is banned.
Level said:
I used to watch it, I don't anymore. You should try watching Tokyo Ghoul it Hunter x Hunter they're good starting animes or One Piece

Is it on netflix? Because im to lazy to go anywhere else to watch anime.

Level

Citrus said:
Is it on netflix? Because im to lazy to go anywhere else to watch anime.

No idea if it's on netflix, but you can always use Kissanime.com it's very reliable.

Citrus

User is banned.
Level said:
No idea if it's on netflix, but you can always use Kissanime.com it's very reliable.

Will do, after I finish this project im currently working on for class. Is it in english btw?

Jukebox

Power member.
I'm in a full anime skype chat, pretty much, and I want to know your anime recommendations? I'm really eager to watch some new stuff.

Level

Jukebox said:
I'm in a full anime skype chat, pretty much, and I want to know your anime recommendations? I'm really eager to watch some new stuff.

I suppose you've watched other anime's so I'm going to list some different type of things, Kyoukai no katana - amazing, Death note - very good, Hunter x Hunter - great, Sword art online (S1 & S2) - good, Log Horizon (S1 & S2) - great, Tokyo Ghoul (S1 & S2) amazing, Akame ga kill - good. Those are just some, tell me if you need more. Also I'm in that Skype chat ): lol

Revo

Power member.
▓▓▒▒░meow░▒▒▓▓ said:
I haven't watched anime in like 2 weeks

Watching anime daily is ones duty you cat

Revo

Power member.
Im reading "Hunter x hunter" a little bit too much in this thread :/ are you guys like 14 and edgy or what!?!?! also fucking narutoo whaaaat

Emp said:
This place is more dry than @Revo's sister's crevice.
my imoutos juices are flowing daily

Deany

Revo said:
Im reading "Hunter x hunter" a little bit too much in this thread :/ are you guys like 14 and edgy or what!?!?! also fucking narutoo whaaaat

my imoutos juices are flowing daily

tfw no imouto to love and have sex with
wuts wrong with me?

Revo

Power member.
Emp said:
I haven't  finished Wing, yet. I'm lazy asf m8s.
Wat do?

drop it
watch some moe shit and catch some feels

Revo

Power member.
Emp said:
tfw no imouto to love and have sex with
wuts wrong with me?

i dont really carry out acts of incest on a daily basis

Emp said:
Btw read your MAL comments plz
<3

i am yours too man.. thats a very kind comment!