• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Anime Lounge

Revo

Power member.
Level said:
I can finally live out my true dream of living with my 2d Waifu ;-;

my tablet will be sooo sticky omg

Revo

Power member.

Daimi

User is banned.
Level said:
I tired watching a couple of episodes of this and it sucks, not even ecchi.

Is you looking for some ecchi to watch?

Level

Kowai said:
Is you looking for some ecchi to watch?
After I get caught up with Highschool DxD I'll let you know

—————————————————

Yo @Kowai, I'm caught up with highschool DxD and I also have caught up with World Trigger, recommend me an ecchi and adventure anime that I can start watching, thanks :)

Daimi

User is banned.
Level said:
After I get caught up with Highschool DxD I'll let you know

—————————————————

Yo @Kowai, I'm caught up with highschool DxD and I also have caught up with World Trigger, recommend me an ecchi and adventure anime that I can start watching, thanks :)

Campione is really good to watch.

Kampfer

Daimi

User is banned.
Level said:
Thanks mate, I'll take a look at it now :)

I kinda half-assed that post, but did you check out campione, its really good.

Absolute Duo - This has the best loli of 2015, and there are some bad ass fights in it.

Date a Live I and II - Quite good, this guy has a nice harem, and even gets a loli.

Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai - More of a slice of life harem, but there isn't a ton of ecchi in it, but it was alright.

Maji de Watashi ni Koi Shinasai! - Very funny, action packed, ecchi harem show, you'll love it.

Ladies versus Butlers! - Funny slice of life butler ecchi anime, there is about a scene of ecchi every frame, watch it and see what I tell you.

Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou - This guy is the new devil candidate or something, and now he got himself a harem full of bad ass females.

Revo

Power member.
Kowai said:

Absolute Duo - This has the best loli of 2015, and there are some bad ass fights in it.

Date a Live I and II - Quite good, this guy has a nice harem, and even gets a loli.

Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai - More of a slice of life harem, but there isn't a ton of ecchi in it, but it was alright.

Maji de Watashi ni Koi Shinasai! - Very funny, action packed, ecchi harem show, you'll love it.

Ladies versus Butlers! - Funny slice of life butler ecchi anime, there is about a scene of ecchi every frame, watch it and see what I tell you.

Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou - This guy is the new devil candidate or something, and now he got himself a harem full of bad ass females.

BokuTomo and Date A Live are my favourites of this :)

Level

Kowai said:

I plan on watching Aboslute Duo, for no specific reason ;)

Revo

Power member.
Level said:
Thoughts on Niseoki and Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun

nisekoi is good and tonari is also worth a watch....

shizuku is bae

Level

▓▓▒▒░meow░▒▒▓▓ said:
I haven't watched anime in like 2 weeks

meow what tf is wrong with you (worry)

Revo said:
nisekoi is good and tonari is also worth a watch....

shizuku is bae

Shizuku is my waifu ;-; back off mang

Level

Emp said:
This place is more dry than @Revo's sister's crevice.

I think the whole anime section in general is really dry right now, I miss the days when you and aimi used to spam with threads about anime ;-;

Daimi

User is banned.
Pandas said:
are you fucking serious? welcome to spamsquad lad

Level said:
I think the whole anime section in general is really dry right now, I miss the days when you and aimi used to spam with threads about anime ;-;

I did that because it wasn't illegal at the time.