• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Acting like Staff

Zac

Power member.
Rare said:
This thread is a public warning to stop yet he disregarded the whole thing. @zac

I suppose. But that's the first time he's done it. And other people have done it much more and not get banned.

Rare

I pretended like I was thanking Therapy and got a warning, the real staff is sick of it and they need to be respected. @zac
I don't full agree with the ban but see where they were coming from.

Zac

Power member.
Rare said:
I pretended like I was thanking Therapy and got a warning, the real staff is sick of it and they need to be respected. @zac
I don't full agree with the ban but see where they were coming from.
I completely understand that they're pissed about it. It was funny at first, but everyone started rinsing it and it got annoying.

Chill

If something needs to be discussed message the Staff member that it regards. I don't think some people understand this properly, if they have any queries those people need to message said Staff member.

This is not a light topic, if you say 'O I was joking about the joke that I am Staff" this means it wasn't a joke in the first place. If you're not Staff don't say so or pretend.

Ambien

Mal said:
I agree , it gets pretty annoying when people pretend to be staff. Personally getting staff was a hard position to achieve and people should respect me.

With that being said Im going to have to close this thread but @ambien and @therapy can help if any of you have any questions !

Welcome to the site and feel free to pm me with any questions!

LOOL WHO BANNED MY MANS, RIP IN PEACE

Cupcake

Sweeter Than Ever
What about ex staff like @color and @jukebox @rude , They done the job and will know what they are talking about. Can users still talk to them if they have issues???

@Coltie2
@matigo

Therapy

Peace and Serenity.
Cupcake said:
What about ex staff like @color and @jukebox @rude ,  They done the job and will know what they are talking about. Can users still talk to them if they have issues???

@Coltie2
@matigo

This thread targeted myself and a few other members, not Ex-Staff. I'm sure PM'ng someone who knows what they're doing won't hurt.

Kurumi

Onyx user!
I haven't seen this anywhere, but alright amigo. Thanks for the headsup!

Chill

Therapy said:
This thread targeted myself and a few other members, not Ex-Staff. I'm sure PM'ng someone who knows what they're doing won't hurt.
I don't believe this honestly, you'd be surprised the amount of members that bring certain matters to our attention. Not saying that in this instance it was the case but be mindful the there are hundreds of other users monitoring your moves, not just us!

smalls

Power member.
maybe if you took fk more serious you wouldn't be banned ;/ :) @IRC

smalls

Power member.
Grande said:
In all honesty, I don't think he really cares...
very, very, very true.... 
lmao he still took the L thooo

Color

What about moderators acting like staff? That's okay?

Seriously, you guys whine way too damn much. This is an internet forum filled with 14-20 y/o people, it's nothing serious. The site needs activity, encourage it rather than deter it all the time with whiny bullshit....

Therapy

Peace and Serenity.
I agree with color, can we have fun? It's a fucking internet forum for crying out loud.

Color

Cupcake said:
What about ex staff like @color and @jukebox @rude ,  They done the job and will know what they are talking about. Can users still talk to them if they have issues???

@Coltie2
@matigo
Of course people can still do this....  Hell, even the staff/Philly have still hit me up about shit.  However, I don't go around acting like I care..  There's a difference.  

the difference being in sexual preference*

Therapy said:
I agree with color, can we have fun? It's a fucking internet forum for crying out loud.

I'm certainly not saying annoying kids shouldn't get warnings and shit.  Just that the fact that this thread was "needed" is pathetic.  This topic is just plain stupid, let's be honest.

Louka

I never really find people doing this, but at least you made a rule about it.

Rude

OG OG.
SCOTLAND FOREVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Matigo said:
If you are caught acting like Staff [This case has reached a settlement/I will warn you etc.] you will be getting warned. Saying you are a Moderator/Staff Member on ForumKorner is also disallowed unless you are legitimately a Moderator/Staff Member. This is quite annoying to the Staff team and we will start warning you for this.

50% warning level will be issued for two weeks. If you are caught acting like staff well having this warning level, your posting will be suspended for 24 hours.

Thank you!
Bitch I'm gonna ban you. :)))))))))))))))))))