• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Acting like Staff

Rare

Guys just get like Rare, take forums serious.
I see where you guys are coming from though, can we not do this is Spamming and Trolling either?

coltie2

Ex-Staff
Rare said:
Guys just get like Rare, take forums serious.
I see where you guys are coming from though, can we not do this is Spamming and Trolling either?
Just don't do it. Why are you even asking that question. Just don't do it anyplace.

Therapy

Peace and Serenity.
FeaR said:
/ time out / banned / get that 2 week ban removed.

This is being taken serious those who continue to mess around will result in a ban/ Forget the warnings.

Will the ban be permanent, or will it be a period?

Rare

coltie2 said:
Just don't do it. Why are you even asking that question. Just don't do it anyplace.
Cause I got a warning for doing it once, I want the shit removed.
Won't happen anymore.

Therapy

Peace and Serenity.
RIP LA Capone said:
Yes, users should not be acting like this on CaponeKorner.

I second this.

Wow, I could definitely not tell you are a multi. Well since you are NEW here, feel free to PM me if you have any questions. Make sure to make an introduction thread if you want to make more friends.

RIP LA Capone

User is banned.
Therapy said:
Wow, I could definitely not tell you are a multi. Well since you are NEW here, feel free to PM me if you have any questions. Make sure to make an introduction thread if you want to make more friends.
am not a multi, please check my IP staff member therapy

Therapy

Peace and Serenity.
RIP LA Capone said:
am not a multi, please check my IP staff member therapy

I am not a staff member, nor was I ever one.

Therapy

Peace and Serenity.
RIP LA Capone said:
Ok, if you have anymore questions, don't hesitate to PM me.

Alright I will for sure PM you, and the same for you, don't hesitate to contact me.

Chill

The replies on this thread are ridiculous.

Members should take this seriously, people get scammed because of this exact reason.

It's not hard to follow rules, they're put in place for a reason. Imitating a Staff member should never happen!

anx

This situation goes to show how inmature people are on this forum.

Rare

No it's people making jokes. @producer

anx

Rare said:
No it's people making jokes. @producer

I know, but they aren't taking this serious I'm surprised that half of the people that posted on here aren't banned for joking around it's still very immature thing to do when they need to is grow up and mature about it. I understand you can joke around on here but not on a matter like this. Like @Chill said users are being scammed over this type of situation.

Rare

This thread is a public warning to stop yet he disregarded the whole thing. @zac