• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

99 WC and 99 FM

Deathwish

Onyx user!
Carbon said:
Oh so bots work again?

I don't think they've ever stopped working. Jagex failed.

Deathcrow

Power member.
Deathwish said:
Carbon said:
Oh so bots work again?

Maybe some did or for just a small amount of time. But it was hardly a bump in the road for botters.

Deathwish

Onyx user!
Deathcrow said:
Deathwish said:
Carbon said:
Oh so bots work again?

Maybe some did or for just a small amount of time. But it was hardly a bump in the road for botters.
I think they stopped all the color bots or something. Nobody uses color bots anyways.

tu y tu mama

Onyx user!
Deathwish said:
Deathcrow said:
Deathwish said:

I think they stopped all the color bots or something. Nobody uses color bots anyways.

RuneDream is still working I think, and it is a color bot.

Deathcrow

Power member.
Daniel said:
Deathwish said:
Deathcrow said:

RuneDream is still working I think, and it is a color bot.

What about Simba?

tu y tu mama

Onyx user!
KingofKings said:
http://services.runescape.com/m=news/bots-and-cheaters-banned

This is true Its been confirmed on botting websites even paid ones that jagex bot watch is actually banning bots not just the spamming ones but ones mining,fishing,dung etc they will continue to ban acc's so if you're a botter there coming for you lol :p

Yeah, read a little bit about that yesterday. I don't really care if I get banned or not, I'm doing this for the lulz mostly.

KingofKings

Daniel said:
KingofKings said:
http://services.runescape.com/m=news/bots-and-cheaters-banned

This is true Its been confirmed on botting websites even paid ones that jagex bot watch is actually banning bots not just the spamming ones but ones mining,fishing,dung etc they will continue to ban acc's so if you're a botter there coming for you lol :p

Yeah, read a little bit about that yesterday. I don't really care if I get banned or not, I'm doing this for the lulz mostly.

Well then best of luck too you :)

Ironhide

Onyx user!
What bot are you using, ******?

lolol