• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

99 WC and 99 FM

tu y tu mama

Onyx user!
Going to get 99 WC and 99 FM on an accout I'll make. I tried this once but got banned as soon as I got 99 WC, I plan on using the logs I chop for burning them to get 99 WC.
So I'll need 144k willow logs to go from 30 FM to 99. And I'll need 192k willow logs from 30 WC to 99 WC. So I'll chop 144k willow logs, and then start power chopping the rest to get the 99 WC quicker. Not sure how long this will take me. I'll try to keep this thread updated.

Terrio

User is banned.
Yea best way I found was to just sit at the Grand exchange while watching movies and bot firemaking doing maples because its cheap and yea talk every so often to the guys burning logs and yea you wont get banned
I wouldnt 24/7 tho since yea if people see you there all day then report you so swap worlds every 6 hours between two worlds till your 99

Pichu

Onyx user!
GL man,fming is easy,but wcing is a true bitch to train

Reaper_mybb_import12521

It's easier than FM. I did my 99 on Ivy, and I just had to come back to the game and click once to go to a new patch. Although, I never watched movies while I did 99s back then. FM requires opening the bank, withdrawing, closing, and using on fire. Sometimes also the fire goes out.

Overall FM is more work/obnoxious. :p

Deathwish

Onyx user!
Reaper said:
It's easier than FM. I did my 99 on Ivy, and I just had to come back to the game and click once to go to a new patch. Although, I never watched movies while I did 99s back then. FM requires opening the bank, withdrawing, closing, and using on fire. Sometimes also the fire goes out.

Overall FM is more work/obnoxious. :p
I got my full void by going to the island and fming. It was fun.

Deathcrow

Power member.
Good luck with getting those. It shouldn't be difficult as those skills are relatively fast to train especially now with the bonfire update. Hopefully you don't get banned before you reach your goal....or after you reach it.

tu y tu mama

Onyx user!
Deathcrow said:
Good luck with getting those. It shouldn't be difficult as those skills are relatively fast to train especially now with the bonfire update. Hopefully you don't get banned before you reach your goal....or after you reach it.

That's what I'm fearing. On another account I had I got instantly banned just after I hit 99 WC, had about 70 FM on it too.

tu y tu mama

Onyx user!
Deathcrow said:
Making good progress so far. Keep it up. :)

Yeah thanks, made the script :D But fucking Jagex won't let me have more than 300 willow logs in my bank with this trial membership, I didn't even ask for it.

Diverity

Daniel said:
Going to get 99 WC and 99 FM on an accout I'll make. I tried this once but got banned as soon as I got 99 WC, I plan on using the logs I chop for burning them to get 99 WC.
So I'll need 144k willow logs to go from 30 FM to 99. And I'll need 192k willow logs from 30 WC to 99 WC. So I'll chop 144k willow logs, and then start power chopping the rest to get the 99 WC quicker. Not sure how long this will take me. I'll try to keep this thread updated.

Good luck, Daniel ! It's a shame that you got banned. It's frustrating. Post pictures of your process logs !

tu y tu mama

Onyx user!
Diverity said:
Daniel said:

Good luck, Daniel ! It's a shame that you got banned. It's frustrating. Post pictures of your process logs !

That's what I'm doing dawg! Waiting for this trial membership to end.

Deathcrow

Power member.
Daniel said:
What would be more XP? Willows or maples? Chop and burn.

Maples is more exp per log but willows may be quicker. I'm thinking that willows is quicker overall up to a certain level and then maples become quicker.

tu y tu mama

Onyx user!
Deathcrow said:
Daniel said:

Maples is more exp per log but willows may be quicker. I'm thinking that willows is quicker overall up to a certain level and then maples become quicker.

Until what level? Because if I'm going to have this trial membeship till the 14th maybe I can use some of the members stuff to level up quicker.

Deathcrow

Power member.
Daniel said:
Deathcrow said:
Daniel said:

Until what level? Because if I'm going to have this trial membeship till the 14th maybe I can use some of the members stuff to level up quicker.

I'm not really sure, mate. Maybe 10 levels past the level requirement for cutting maples?