• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

50th user to post gets Power+ FREE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Philly

Power member.
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Just as the title states, the 50th poster on this thread will receive Power+ membership free.[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]No spamming![/font]

Vinc

Onyx user!
I'm in, everyone goodluck :)

Philly

Power member.
Emp said:
DO I have to have the extra awards and all that jazz do be eligible? Since I am only Power atm.
You would need Master Donator to be eligible for Power+.

Matigo

just a guy
@Emp if you win, my next paycheck we could possibly discuss me getting you the awards necessary. You are a great member and I want you to stick around, if thats fine with @Philly of course.

Deany

matigo said:
@Emp if you win, my next paycheck we could possibly discuss me getting you the awards necessary. You are a great member and I want you to stick around, if thats fine with @Philly of course.

I won't win because I need the awards first lol. I'll participate in the other posting contests, though. :p

Vinc

Onyx user!
Philly said:
You would need Master Donator to be eligible for Power+.

Ohh then I'm out of luck too :-(
I wish the other entries goodluck

Deany

matigo said:
@Emp @Somber you need the awards to be eligible, yes, but you can still win Power+ and when you are eligible, you will get the upgrade for free! :)

Oh, I didn't know that. I guess I still am "kinda" in lol.

Matigo

just a guy
@Emp so if you win it, let me know and we can work something out! Paycheck Friday is over with got to wait a long time still!
@Somber of course :)
Glad I could help.

Vinc

Onyx user!
How much do you need to donate for the Master Donator?

Tyler

https://solo.to/Tyller

Philly

Power member.
Emp said:
I won't win because I need the awards first lol. I'll participate in the other posting contests, though. :p
No you do not have to have the awards or be eligible first, the upgrade is won no matter what and once you become eligible it will be added, if you do not meet the requirments at the time of the won contest.

Status
Not open for further replies.