• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

3 Years!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leadership

User is banned.
Thanks for making such a great site. I really plan to stay here for a long time

Ferg

User is banned.
wow i would love this award thanks philly <3

Jason Segel

User is banned.
Thanks so much for the award philly! I'm glad to be apart of this.

Bump Bot

I have been a proud member for a year. I love this site glad it is still up. I would love the awards.

Color

Congratulations, Philly. You've been doing great, keep it up. Can't believe I'm just short of 2 years now, its crazy. Haha

Professor

Congratulations on the 3 year anniversary!
Thank you for the award as well.

Greed

Power member.
It's been a great 3 years so far, hopefully we have many more!

Coder

Power member.
Ive enjoyed every moment being on this website. This is the all time #1 best forum I have ever been apart of.

Thanks philly for making such a wonderful Forum. :)

Day

Power member.
I came back just in time. This is amazing. It's kind of hard to believe that this site has been around for 3 years, I wish I would've found it earlier than I did. Either way, I'm glad I joined when I did, this site is awesome.

Thanks for the awesome year Philly.

Alex

Power member.
I've been here to witness many changes and I must say there has been a lot of positive so I must say happy anniversary to forumkorner. I hope there to be many more years, meeting new members that bring bring great positive activity to the site.

Norway

User is banned.
Happy three year fk. I'm glad to have shared my time here with all of you :)

Yuuki

Philly said:
I just wanted to say thanks to everyone that has been apart of the site throughout the years, or even if you are just starting. Without you none of this could be possible.

Enjoy everything the day provides!

PS: EVERYONE that posts within THIS thread will receive the new 3 year anniversary award. If you do not post within this thread on the anniversary you will not receive the award.

thank you for creating this site, you have done something amazing for the community.

Status
Not open for further replies.