• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

3 Years!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Philly

Power member.
I just wanted to say thanks to everyone that has been apart of the site throughout the years, or even if you are just starting. Without you none of this could be possible.

Enjoy everything the day provides!

PS: EVERYONE that posts within THIS thread will receive the new 3 year anniversary award. If you do not post within this thread on the anniversary you will not receive the award.

Michael

Thanks for creating FK. Here is to another 3 years!!

FeaR

Crazy to think about how far along we came and how many changes the site has went through over time.

Pacino

Onyx user!
Well, for some reason that's worst day of my life... FK always was there to help me forget my problems and be happy, I hope it does today! :/

Cyber

Power member.
am I onyx, I'm new at this, and confused!

Narc

User is banned.
Thanks for an awesome year. I hope we stay around for a long time.

Cyber

Power member.
@michael thanks, PM about how to use it, I'm not sure about all of it, if you don't mind PM me about!

Tiger

User is banned.
Dam my second anniversary on FK lol. Lets go for a 4th!

Difficult

User is banned.
here we go boys 3 years! I want to thank you @philly for making this such a great place to call home.

Cicero

Onyx user!
I'd be a lot happier if you hadn't pruned my first account for someone who wanted my username, but whatever.

Poison

Doses & Mimosas
Happy Anniversary @Philly

Your hard work is paying off, and things are starting to turn around for the better around here. I am glad to be a pretty decent buddy of yours, and if you need anything else, let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.