• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

.;............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain

User is banned.
RE: Anyone else suicidal?

I was pretty suicidal in 9th grade due to stress and my parents in my back. But then I found weed and it's helped me out a ton

California

Power member.

Japanese. said:
Lol nah, anime is the only thing that keeps me sane.

People owe me money, is all. That's mainly why I'm sad. Mother fucks don't ever pay me back. -_-

This is why you don't loan money unless you trust them or known them for awhile

NoTez

Onyx user!

To be honest, just stand up for yourself. Always think that you're not weak, tell yourself you're strong. Anyone who kills themselves over something stupid is just weak. Don't be weak, stand up for yourself and become strong!

Don't say it's not possible.

Careless

User is banned.

You were put on this earth for a reason bro just keep your head up life is hard at times

Random

@'japanese.' just find something you like, and ignore everything else. I'd say it'll get better, but I don't know your situation.

Dreams

Power member.

@japanese. suicide is the most SELFISH thing you could ever do lmao pathetic...

Rude

OG OG.

Dreams said:
@japanese. suicide is the most SELFISH thing you could ever do lmao pathetic...
Thats very close minded of you to say Jordan. Clearly you've never been through any form of depression and have no idea of the way it makes you feel.

OT: Life is a beautiful thing, not to be wasted away with depression. Take walks, talk to your family and friends, just do you. It'll get better I promise.

Name

Power member.

I have been suicidal multiple times in the past. generally have been happening this past year. I know the idea seems appealing at times because you don't feel strong enough to get through the situation you are in, but bare through it. get away as much as you can. My home life recently has been very hostile and to prevent suicidal tendencies I have been picking up shifts at work and getting out of the house as much as I can so I can relax a little more without the stressful environment that my home had. I still feel suicidal from time to time and I dont think it is very fair to say someone is selfish for doing it, even though it may be in ways, I understand that no one else truly understands your state of mind. Just push through the hard times and I promise things will get better. If you ever want to talk to someone you can always hit me up via PM or on Kik "@/cashews". Stay strong.

Dreams

Power member.

@rude If you take your own life. You are 100% being selfish. Not caring about what your loved ones and friends will have to go through. Obviously people go into slumps but that doesn't make it right to take the easy way out. At the end of the day. It's my opinion.

Rude

OG OG.

Dreams said:
@rude If you take your own life. You are 100% being selfish. Not caring about what your loved ones and friends will have to go through.  Obviously people go into slumps but that doesn't make it right to take the easy way out.  At the end of the day. It's my opinion.
I never said it wasn't selfish, however, calling someone pathetic for it is very out of line in my opinion. 

Dreams

Power member.

@rude I meant it is pathetic to commit suicide

Chats

User is banned.

I've never thought of suicide, its pointless. That meaning I'm not suicidal.

Space Time

User is banned.

Don't want to kill my self.
I have people I need to impress.
But I do feel there is no point to life tbh lmfao.

Personal

User is banned.

How much money did u loan these people anyways? Lol

And to be honest that's not a reason to kill yourself. Honestly I think there's no reason someone should ever kill themselves no matter how bad your life gets. Hang in there

Revo

Power member.
Emp said:
First of all, this is not a troll thread. This is a genuine discussion/concern. 
I just feel like there's no point in life anymore. 
:/

Had this going on for quiet a while... if it werent for xbox and anime id prolly be dead already :/

Status
Not open for further replies.