• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

.;............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anomaly

Onyx user!
RE: Anyone else suicidal?

Bro don't ever say that, if you are going through hard times and ever just need a friend to talk to, then just hmu... I hate when people say things like this :/

Deany

Basic said:
Smh, too much anime. I just do what I like doing, and that's what keeps me going.

Lol nah, anime is the only thing that keeps me sane.

People owe me money, is all. That's mainly why I'm sad. Mother fucks don't ever pay me back. -_-

Mischief

You shouldnt ever contemplate suicide man, life can be hard but never to THAT extent. Just keep your head up, there will be brighter days.

Deany

Mischief said:
You shouldnt ever contemplate suicide man, life can be hard but never to THAT extent. Just keep your head up, there will be brighter days.

When I loan people money IRL and it takes them 9 fucking months to pay me back? What kind of shit is that? God, I fucking hate humans. 

Anomaly

Onyx user!

Japanese. said:
When I loan people money IRL and it takes them 9 fucking months to pay me back? What kind of shit is that? God, I fucking hate humans. 

That is messed up man, exact reason why I never loan anybody money these days. I've had friends steal from me which is even worse so I know what you mean, some people are pretty pathetic.

Deany

Anomaly said:
That is messed up man, exact reason why I never loan anybody money these days. I've had friends steal from me which is even worse so I know what you mean, some people are pretty pathetic.

It is pretty messed up. I can't fix dumb humans, can I? :/

Shiver

Japanese. said:
niggas are broke nigga and i don't really know but you should really NEVER take it to the extent of suicide. just imagine how you'll be in 1 year or two and if it's still like this then you need some real help. next time u loan some body make sure you'll be able to get your money back or just stop in all. 

Deany

Shiver said:
niggas are broke nigga and i don't really know but you should really NEVER take it to the extent of suicide. just imagine how you'll be in 1 year or two and if it's still like this then you need some real help. next time u loan some body make sure you'll be able to get your money back or just stop in all. 

A shame murder isn't legal. If only. :/

Mischief

Japanese. said:

I feel your pain man, Ive been through similar situations.

Shiver

Japanese. said:

u murder somebody then you're in jail for the rest of your life and you can never watch another episode of some dank anime

Deany

Basic said:
Four years ago I loaned my friend $200 and it took him 2 years and a punch to the face to pay me back lol, never again.

2 years? Well gottdamn, son. That's crazy.

Shiver said:
u murder somebody then you're in jail for the rest of your life and you can never watch another episode of some dank anime
No shit lol. That's why it's a shame it's not LEGAL. Lol.

Pandas

User is banned.

Japanese. said:

But hiring a hitman is not illegal ;p I don't nt think anyway. 

Devil.

User is banned.

Nokia said:
But hiring a hitman is not illegal ;p I don't nt think anyway. 

that might be the dumbest post ive seen

Pandas

User is banned.

Devil. said:
that might be the dumbest post ive seen

When have I ever not been stupid? Please post proof thanks babe. 

dRose600

User is banned.

Just seperate yourself from fake shit.

Sleep

Twitter : Signallings

@Japanese. I have over dosed before and have jumped out a moving car broski you are not the only one trust me bruh

GDK

User is banned.

@Devil you was right lol this is a weird ass post

Held

User is banned.

Japanese. said:
First of all, this is not a troll thread. This is a genuine discussion/concern. 
I just feel like there's no point in life anymore. 
:/
Why would you take the time to post something like this on FK? @Chats knows everything about suicidal thoughts. He once almost killed himself because his gamertag was turbo-ed.

Status
Not open for further replies.