• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

1-99 Runecrafting from Runespan

Bobby Chaplin

Onyx user!
Updated thread with day 11 sorry i have not been playing much but so far from 1-88 it has taken me 11 days
Also i have gotten my "Mad Necklace" for 200k of double xp anyone suggest what i could use it on?

Tounix

Sorry for being a noob (and sorry if you already mentioned this) but what exactly is runespan? I havent played RS for about a year now and I have no idea what this is.

Bobby Chaplin

Onyx user!
Wubstep said:
Sorry for being a noob (and sorry if you already mentioned this) but what exactly is runespan? I havent played RS for about a year now and I have no idea what this is.

It is a new area specifically for runecrafting in the wizards tower second floor.

Bobby Chaplin

Onyx user!
Skyrim said:
Nice im doing the same just to see how far i get *botting*

also one of your pics shows your name letting u know if ur wanting to hide it.

Nah i don't bot or anything on it. my name has been changed twice as well before that.

Bobby Chaplin

Onyx user!
Hey everyone i am restarting this runespan on a different account thank you everyone for viewing my thread i am doing all of the runespan legitly no bot.

Chris™

Onyx user!
Good luck man, hope to see updates soon.

Bobby Chaplin

Onyx user!
Updated i am now on day of 4 of runespan remember its not playing the game considered a day of training runecrafting its each time i visit runespan considering i play only runespan 1 day for only about 3 hours that is still considered a day as visited.

Amgeritz

Runespan isn't that hard and wont take long to get 99.
When i was lvl +-80 i got 80-90k exp/h
Good luck on 99 !