• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

1-99 Runecrafting from Runespan

Bobby Chaplin

Onyx user!
Hey everyone i am restarting from a different account.
I have started from level 1 as well on this account.

Day 2 of Runespan

Day 4 of Runespan

How often do you play during the day?

Bobby Chaplin

Onyx user!
merloman said:
What do u need to do this? may i ask?

Nothing go to runecrafting guild portal and go to runespan no items are needed with this. Go through the tutorial and you should understand the rest.

Mitch

Onyx user!
Zeus said:
merloman said:

Nothing go to runecrafting guild portal and go to runespan no items are needed with this. Go through the tutorial and you should understand the rest.

Okay thank you, so its really this fast? wow, do u get anything out of it or just rc xp?

Bobby Chaplin

Onyx user!
merloman said:
Zeus said:
merloman said:

Okay thank you, so its really this fast? wow, do u get anything out of it or just rc xp?

There is a shop check the wizard right by the portal he has wicked robe set and more.

Voodin

Won't it get harder as you get to higher levels, since you have to do quests to craft some of the runes? By the looks of it your account doesn't look like it has completed those quests.

Bobby Chaplin

Onyx user!
Voodin said:
Won't it get harder as you get to higher levels, since you have to do quests to craft some of the runes? By the looks of it your account doesn't look like it has completed those quests.

Runespan does not need any quest and right now im on Blood esswraiths thats 77 rc.

Voodin

Ok thanks for clearing that up I thought you had to complete quests to craft certain runes.

Bobby Chaplin

Onyx user!
Charizard said:
Nice, can't believe it took me 3 weeks to get 50 legit

Yeah i was level 1 once i started runespan and now im already pretty high.

Voodin

And jagex would really be able to spot the bot. Alll the bot really has to do is click one position over and over.

absentkid12

Gl on 99 and also gl on not getting banned. This is pretty good whenever I bot runecrafting my bot fails and I get like 10k an hour :p
You are using a bot for this right?

Voodin

You don't even need a bot. The miningame is so afkable, All you do is turn your sounds up and when the creature dies just click on runescape and siphon another creature.