• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

1/3/2015 Updates

Philly

Power member.
Stank said:
You said yourself  that he said a fact then said he called you a liar and scammer, so you are a scammer lol im done
I used the douche bags wording in quotes for a reason, learn how to use/read proper grammar you dumb fuck.

Plague

Power member.
Well I believe this thread got out of hand, but I'm ready to see what the giveaway will be! Hope you can get the forum to how it was when I first got here, an actual community and family, now it's just filled with people who will fuck you over for a quick dollar.

Tiger

User is banned.
Wait @Philly it is 8 pm PST, just wondering will we know who gets it tomorrow and about the giveaways?

Tortas

User is banned.
It's 11:21PM for me here, and it's only 6pm for philly, holy. I might aswell go to sleep.

Random

Was I too late to catch the new mods? It's very early and I woke specifically so I could see who was chosen.

Phenomix

User is banned.
Random said:
Was I too late to catch the new mods? It's very early and I woke specifically so I could see who was chosen.

No. No one has been officially chosen, yet. I presume the announcement will come to pass within an hour or so.

Gor

Washed IG Plug
Nice to see what you're doing with the forum @Philly. Seems like the custom font feature can go a long way If used right. Will be mailing you the verified form soon.

Boss

User is banned.
Does anyone know if the Koin donation work yet?

Greed

Power member.
Crime Mob said:
Does anyone know if the Koin donation work yet?
I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that it was added back. I may be wrong, however.

Boss

User is banned.
GrƷƷd said:
I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that it was added back. I may be wrong, however.
Thank you for the info bec tomorrow your gonna owe 2 koinz from our bet. 

:)

Professor

Just a side note: I think it's funny how people suddenly speak with more intelligence when staff positions are at stake. ;)

Greed

Power member.
Crime Mob said:
Thank you for the info bec tomorrow your gonna owe 2 koinz from our bet. 

:)
Lol alright man, we'll see who comes out on top.

Phenomix

User is banned.
Professor said:
Just a side note: I think it's funny how people suddenly speak with more intelligence when staff positions are at stake. ;)

That's expected. It's pretty much an instinct. I doubt anyone here, but a few, don't want a staff position.

Random

Professor said:
it's the thirst bro, can you feel it? haha

Critical

Malachai
I'll hit you up about possibly selling my group, good luck to all of you striving for that mod position, I'm sure you're all jacking your sweaty dicks right now hoping you get tagged within this thread. ;)

I can't wait to see who you have in mind.