• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

1/3/2015 Updates

Wax

User is banned.
Thanks for the hard work Philly. Can't wait to see the new mods.

Carson

User is banned.
Seven said:
You should announce the first, the anticipation is killing me.
congrats on mod 7 the god m8 i appiercate u moderation

TheFlow

Power member.
Whoever it is,  will pave the way for a long time hopefully so take your time homie.  :)

Carson said:
congrats on mod 7 the god m8 i appiercate u moderation

Stop overestimating man lmao..  it shouldn't matter about rep or post count, it should matter who could represent the forum in the best way possible. After that incident. Of course. ;p

@Philly knows what he's doing dont pressure him into blindly picking.  :)

Earl

Power member.
Anticipation is killing me as well. Hopefully the new moderators are mature and able to handle their business.

Ten

User is banned.
Philly said:
I am still making my final decisions on the two moderators, I have one picked just having a hard time deciding on the second.
Don't rush it, think of someone you know will do a good job. Good luck Philly :)

TheFlow

Power member.
Philly said:
I am still making my final decisions on the two moderators, I have one picked just having a hard time deciding on the second.
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif], it should be on how good/mature they are and if they can pull in the nessacary work needed to become a moderator. As not only they representing themselves they are representing the forums/community themselves.  Especially to new users coming in they see staff members with open scam reports (i.e @michael) they won't believe anyone in the community as a whole.  [/font]

That's all i gotta say buddy. :) take as much time as you need.  We'll be here for ya. (; 

Philly

Power member.
Stank said:
You banned someone because of their opinion? Nice
Are you sure you know what the definition of an opinion is? He clearly stated supposedly a "fact", therefore he is attempting to drive MY customers away by claiming an invalid statement is a fact. Obviously you do not understand what he said, he basically called me a liar and a scammer. I am sorry but if you owned a website such as this and someone called you the same you wouldn't just pat him on the back and give him a cookie? Get real dude. I haven't scammed anyone and if I say I am only going to sell something twice I am only going to sell it twice.

"A view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge."

Spaceman

User is banned.
Philly said:
Are you sure you know what the definition of an opinion is? He clearly stated supposedly a "fact", therefore he is attempting to drive MY customers away by claiming an invalid statement is a fact. Obviously you do not understand what he said, he basically called me a liar and a scammer. I am sorry but if you owned a website such as this and someone called you the same you wouldn't just pat him on the back and give him a cookie? Get real dude.
"A view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge."
Apply some ice to the burn! RIP @Ten You'll be missed.

Carson

User is banned.
Bugattis said:
Apply some ice to the burn! RIP @Ten You'll be missed.

no disrespect but @ten paid money only to be raped
same with @sanctuary

Spaceman

User is banned.
Carson said:
same with @sanctuary
What? Can you clarify why they got banned?

Earl

Power member.
I thought Stank was the one saying Philly banned for no reason, I didn't see Ten post anything bad

Tortas

User is banned.
Earl said:
I thought Stank was the one saying Philly banned for no reason, I didn't see Ten post anything bad

He was banned for something else. 

Phenomix

User is banned.
Carson said:
same with @sanctuary

When you sign up on this forum, you agree to a certain Terms of Service, which you most likely didn't read. You also agreed to those every time you purchase Koins, a group, an award or even an upgrade. You break those Terms of Service, and your punishment is justified.

Philly

Power member.
Earl said:

@Ten wouldn't pay for deals we came in to agreeance to.

Earl

Power member.
Philly said:
@Ten wouldn't pay for deals we came in to agreeance to.

Ah, I see. Sorry to hear that. Always sucks when someone backs out of a deal

Stank

User is banned.
Philly said:
Are you sure you know what the definition of an opinion is? He clearly stated supposedly a "fact", therefore he is attempting to drive MY customers away by claiming an invalid statement is a fact. Obviously you do not understand what he said, he basically called me a liar and a scammer. I am sorry but if you owned a website such as this and someone called you the same you wouldn't just pat him on the back and give him a cookie? Get real dude. I haven't scammed anyone and if I say I am only going to sell something twice I am only going to sell it twice.

You said yourself that he said a fact then said he called you a liar and scammer, so you are a scammer lol im done

Earl

Power member.
Stank said:
You said yourself  that he said a fact then said he called you a liar and scammer, so you are a scammer lol im done

Enjoy your ban, you should know not to call the admin of the site a scammer...

jason

Stank said:
You said yourself  that he said a fact then said he called you a liar and scammer, so you are a scammer lol im done
Put it to rest, bud. No one cares.