• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

01/10/2015 News & Updates!

Nasyr

User is banned.
Philly said:
I would watch what is say without providing proof, starting drama & rumors is how you end your membership on ForumKorner.

If I had access to my old skype (now jacked) I'd be more than happy to provide proof.

Philly

Power member.
Nasyr said:
If I had access to my old skype (now jacked) I'd be more than happy to provide proof.

Well isn't that convenient, it's also convenient it was brought up when it occurred.

Beware_7

User is banned.
Nasyr said:
I love the fact that Beware gave me a warning on here because I wrote a bad review on HF about a hosting company.
He must have been friends with the owner? After I told him I wasn't removing it he looked for anyways to make my time here hard.
Not being active that much it made it harder for him so he looked for any reason to fuck my account over.
That's bullshit, and you know it.

Here is what really happened:

LEgjuit.png

You were adding extra "e"'s for no reason. Don't try to start rumors without sufficient proof.

Nasyr

User is banned.
Beware_7 said:
That's bullshit, and you know it.

Here is what really happened:

LEgjuit.png

You were adding extra "e"'s for no reason. Don't try to start rumors without sufficient proof.
Yes my point being you went out of your way to fuck me over. You tried to tell me to remove shit on another forum you had nothing to do with.
I found it to be a great coincidence I got a warning right after I told you I wasn't removing shit since I gave a valid review.
I personally felt that you were attacking me even after I sent you that message.
Hence why I was no longer active on these forums, due to you. I felt you abused your powers as you began to dislike me right after I refused to remove a review.
You asked me to add you on Skype or AIM for the purpose to tell me to remove a review, I had never really spoke to you before that.
To me personally it felt like a personal attack and friends I also asked about it said it seemed like a personal attack on me.
Almost positive I said in my original post "After I told him I wasn't removing it he looked for anyways to make my time here hard.".
Before I told you that I had no issues with you and then it seemed you were trying to make my time harder, again personal opinion.

Beware_7

User is banned.
Nasyr said:
Yes my point being you went out of your way to fuck me over. You tried to tell me to remove shit on another forum you had nothing to do with.
I found it to be a great coincidence I got a warning right after I told you I wasn't removing shit since I gave a valid review.
I personally felt that you were attacking me even after I sent you that message.
Hence why I was no longer active on these forums, due to you. I felt you abused your powers as you began to dislike me right after I refused to remove a review.
You asked me to add you on Skype or AIM for the purpose to tell me to remove a review, I had never really spoke to you before that.
To me personally it felt like a personal attack and friends I also asked about it said it seemed like a personal attack on me.
Almost positive I said in my original post "After I told him I wasn't removing it he looked for anyways to make my time here hard.".
Before I told you that I had no issues with you and then it seemed you were trying to make my time harder, again personal opinion.
I don't dislike anybody. I was simply asking you to remove it. I wasn't trying to force you in any way. If you felt that I abused my power, that's your opinion.

Nasyr

User is banned.
Beware_7 said:
I don't dislike anybody. I was simply asking you to remove it. I wasn't trying to force you in any way. If you felt that I abused my power, that's your opinion.
I only ever express my opinion and in my opinion you were looking for ways to personally attack me, hence why I said you abused your powers.
In the Skype sceenshot you showed I even explained it was meant as in if you said it to hold the e.
So I'm sure if you say it how I mean out loud you'll hold the e and see what I meant.
The simple reason I stated to you that I wasn't character evading I was typing it how I would have said it for a laugh.

Beware_7

User is banned.
Jason said:
Get a fucking room, ladies. Nobody gives a shit.
You clearly do, since you wanted to take some time to post your worthless opinion.

Jimmy

Ex-Staff Member
I think I missed it, but how do you edit the SM links and get them to show on profiles?

Space Time

User is banned.
Thanks for the updates! Can't believe I even got chosen for that contest thing haha!

I can't believe Michael would do that though! Thought he was trusted.