• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Zimmerman

TaylorCTU

Onyx user!
Well George Zimmerman was arrested on domestic violence charges Monday after pointing a shotgun at his girlfriend, breaking a table and pushing her out of her home.

How does this guy not learn from what he went through. I think this guy has some issues.

Mike

User is banned.
He just fucked himself up by doing that :p

Threat

User is banned.
The real question is how does he even have a girlfriend.

HUNNID

User is banned.
You have to think about what mentally happened to him. Personally I think that he is "Innocent" I believe that there was an altercation between the two and he thought he was going to die so he did what he thought was necessary and killed Trayvon. I also believe that the media covered this case completely wrong but in other cases, lol. I think that this man has suffered a tremendous amount of stress and many other things since the trial. Think about it you are getting death threats made against you and your family, you just got divorced with your wife, and the whole world (If not most of it) knows what you did and thinks you are "Guilty or Innocent" and you are being constantly judged. I give the man props that he hasn't taken his own life yet. There has been a lot going on with this man and I think its wrong for the media to still be covering him. But in another note I would like to see where you got this information. Because a while back I heard some information that the police were called to his house due to domestic abuse and it turns out that was a complete lie.

California

Power member.
Eternally said:
You have to think about what mentally happened to him. Personally I think that he is "Innocent" I believe that there was an altercation between the two and he thought he was going to die so he did what he thought was necessary and killed Trayvon. I also believe that the media covered this case completely wrong but in other cases, lol. I think that this man has suffered a tremendous amount of stress and many other things since the trial. Think about it you are getting death threats made against you and your family, you just got divorced with your wife, and the whole world (If not most of it) knows what you did and thinks you are "Guilty or Innocent" and you are being constantly judged. I give the man props that he hasn't taken his own life yet. There has been a lot going on with this man and I think its wrong for the media to still be covering him. But in another note I would like to see where you got this information. Because a while back I heard some information that the police were called to his house due to domestic abuse and it turns out that was a complete lie.
This has nothing to do with anything lol. Zimmerman is a nut-case, i hope he gets put in jail where he belongs.

HUNNID

User is banned.
Fever said:
This has nothing to do with anything lol. Zimmerman is a nut-case, i hope he gets put in jail where he belongs.

How does he "belong" in jail? Please do explain this.. He defended himself and did what was necessary he does not deserve to be in jail!

California

Power member.
Eternally said:
How does he "belong" in jail? Please do explain this.. He defended himself and did what was necessary he does not deserve to be in jail!
Yea because a guy who has domestic violence charges in him and has been In the past accused of rape (on a family member) and points guns at women doesn't belong in jail. Don't be a dumbass, this has nothing to do with trayvon Martin. He's a nutcase

Curley

Power member.
Zimmerman and Casey Anthony ruined the reputation for Orlando/Sanford area and shows how screwed up Florida's laws are and judicial system. It comes to me as no surprise he's out pulling a gun on his wife once labeled a criminal always will continue to be one.