• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Youtube Video for MF.

Texno

rampage2gene

I am speechless, are you trying to chase members from market forums? (joking, it needs to be worked on much more)

LMCampbell

User is banned.
rampage2gene said:
I am speechless, are you trying to chase members from market forums? (joking, it needs to be worked on much more)

It's actually a great Video.
I'd class it as more of an Intro but it's excellent all the same.
The timing is slightly out, so consider lengthening the animation.

rampage2gene

Um the video is like 4 second's long who would enjoy that. Am just waiting to get my adobe after effect's to make an awesome video you just wait.

LMCampbell

User is banned.
rampage2gene said:
Um the video is like 4 second's long who would enjoy that. Am just waiting to get my adobe after effect's to make an awesome video you just wait.

Well I did.
But as I stated it's more of an intro which usually lasts around 4 seconds.

Texno

I wasn't told to create a video for MF, just a simply intro "Introduction" for advertising. Which is something I've created right there.

rampage2gene

Texno said:
I wasn't told to create a video for MF, just a simply intro "Introduction" for advertising. Which is something I've created right there.

Whatever you say, i fined it a good try but i know that's not the best of your abilities. If you would like i can help you make one or teach.

Texno

rampage2gene said:
Texno said:

Whatever you say, i fined it a good try but i know that's not the best of your abilities. If you would like i can help you make one or teach.

I can make much better than this, I just popped this fast together and uploaded it for the youtube award. And I can't really understand the last part of your sentence, please correct it and I'll take a look.

Flow'n

Not to bad, but it is kinda simple and "Short"... But pretty cool....

Any other videos that you would like to be upload to Market Forums youtbue channel post up on here and if us staff like it I will upload it on our channel.. Dont make a introduction as we have like 500 on youtube... Feel free to do other things though.

(This doesn't mean you can do a introduction video we are just trying to get other videos)