• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Your Opinion on Masturbation.

Cabbage

Onyx user!
What are your thoughts on it? I'm really neutral on the subject. It's one of those sucky moments where it feels good, but it's wrong.

O 7

I understand what you mean, i really don't understand it when i 'jack off' and then like right after im all like "WTF IS WRONG WITH ME, WHAT DID I JUST DO" haha :p

Kill

User is banned.
Cabbage said:
What are your thoughts on it? I'm really neutral on the subject. It's one of those sucky moments where it feels good, but it's wrong.

Nah man. It a natural instinct. Its bad for you not to do it. Just relax. It's Fine.

Cabbage

Onyx user!
O 7 said:
I understand what you mean, i really don't understand it when i 'jack off' and then like right after im all like "WTF IS WRONG WITH ME, WHAT DID I JUST DO" haha :p
Ikr? Scumbag brain. If it didn't want me to do it before, why'd I do it?

Bump. I want to hear some opinions.

Reptar

Power member.
I think its okay,
As long as you learn to control yourself. lol

I read some crazy shit about some kid that stood up all night jacking off.
He jacked off about 40 something times until he died.

Ace

Power member.
Yea it's not bad it really isn't you're not suppose to do it like you're addicted but every once and awhile to realize stress or sexual tension is fine.

Jerry

Onyx user!
People might hate me for showing the ol' snake down there a good time but I live that YOLO lifestyle.

Beats

Power member.
Cabbage said:

Vouched and Bumped :)

Dox.

I think that it is perfectly fine for a male hormone body.

hehe :)

Beats

Power member.
I KNOW UNDERSTAND?!?!?!?!? WHATS THIS MASTARBATION U SPEAK ABOUT?!?!?!?

125 FPS

Power member.
I don't think there's anything wrong with it. I do it abit too much I think. Especially when I wake up at like 3am and I can't sleep

Snowflake

Natural thing in my opinion. yeah. My two cents on this subject

SNIPER

Nah, I do that If it's a ugly girl. OR I get a nude and the girl actually liked me but I just wanted a quick nude.

Poop

How is it wrong lol?

Its completely natural. So with that said, im completely fine with it.

GENIUS

Power member.
I guess it's fine, too much may get you addicted and affect you later on idk, but doing it here and there is alright :/