• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Your favorite jailbreak tweaks?

Winner

hey guys I've been running on my jailbreak for a while now and Id like to know some of your favorite tweaks or themes that any of you jailbreak users or past jailbreak users love and adorn , doing this also because I kinda want some new tweaks or themes to try out

Zeus

My favorite is the one when you shut the fuck up.

Winner

Zeus said:
My favorite is the one when you shut the fuck up.

Trueee, I like the one where you eat a dick , you know that one?

coltie2

Ex-Staff
Honestly none. Jailbreaking makes me sick. And I can't use it on my developer registered devices.

rach

coltie2 said:
Honestly none. Jailbreaking makes me sick. And I can't use it on my developer registered devices.

hey, wrong place to ask  but I just saw.
you have apple developer? did you buy the yearly version? bc I'm thinking of getting it one day haha

coltie2

Ex-Staff
rach said:
hey, wrong place to ask  but I just saw.
you have apple developer? did you buy the yearly version? bc I'm thinking of getting it one day haha
There is never a wrong time for a question my dude. And I actually got it for free from my college like a year and a half ago. They gave me 3 years of subbing

I would recommend getting it:)

rach

coltie2 said:
There is never a wrong time for a question my dude. And I actually got it for free from my college about 3 and a half years  ago. They gave me 3 years of subbing

hey man, thaat's awesome how come?
it's $149 NZD a year here :/

coltie2

Ex-Staff
rach said:

It came in my tuition fees which is nice. I'm getting a bachelors in science tech focusing on mobile development.

rach said:
Also with my schooling I get 3 years of Adobe creative cloud.

If you have knowledge or interest in mobile development you can always apply for my group:) it's always fun getting more people that like tech things

rach

coltie2 said:
It came in my tuition fees which is nice. I'm getting a bachelors in science tech focusing on mobile development.

Also with my schooling I get 3 years of Adobe creative cloud.

If you have knowledge or interest in mobile development you can always apply for my group:) it's always fun getting more people that like tech things

I have interest in it, do you have kik or something for a chat?

Professor

It's been a few days since I last checked, but has there been a released jailbreak for iOS9+?