• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

XenForo New forum software

wjack2010

XenForo is some new forum software developed by the ex-developers of Vbulletin.

XenForo is feature rich with stunning designs and modifications available.

It is pretty low priced and is well-worth it's price.

Link to XenForo: http://xenforo.com/

Samar

Yes it is a very good and the newest forum software that is gaining popularity very fast and is also a powerfull software for advace users and a very easy to use software for begginers.

Clarkie

User is banned.
It's got a lot of bugs actually. On AdminForums it corrupted a thread of mine (a whole tutorial!) which deleted the thread automatically. There's others but I'll stop there.

Samar

May be he didnt updated to the latest stable version becouse i have used the latest stable version a lot and dont find a single bug in it.

Clarkie

User is banned.
It's a new software, there are bugs in the latest version. You obviously haven't uncovered them yet.

Samar

Will you specify that are you getting bugs at only one forum or on different forums

Clarkie

User is banned.
It's just bugs that occur - they will happen on any forum if something goes wrong in the database etc. It's what you get with new software - wait 1 year and it will have a lot less bugs.

ford1001

I agree, new softwares will always have bugs and errors, but these will be ironed out as the software gets updated

Clarkie

User is banned.
Of course they will, but I'm just making the point there are bugs and this forum is not perfect compared to the others. It's worse than IPB due to it's bugs but some people think it's features are better.