• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Xbox Recoveries

Sexy

Power member.
This thread is LQ because I don't have the time to make a pretty little thread design right now

What I'm offering:

[GTAV]  Money + Rank mods
[BO3]  Rank + stats
[BO2]  Rank + Unlock All + Stats
[MW3]  God Mode Classes + Aug Classes + Unlock All + Stats
[MW2]  Rank + Stats + Unlock All
[AW]  [font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Rank + Stats + Unlock All[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]ULTIMATE TRANSFER GUIDE:[/font]

[font=Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]I can only mod your character if you have not yet transferred your characters to Xbox One, PS4, or PC. In other words, follow the requirements set forth above on Xbox 360, then I will mod your account, and then you can transfer it to the platform of your choice. Keep in mind, each Gamertag can only transfer characters once. If you've already transferred, you need to use a different Gamertag. If you don't have an Xbox 360.[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]If you want mods for any other game just pm me and I'm sure we can work something out.[/font]

Sexy

Power member.
Jukebox said:
You didn't list any prices? Hmm.
Might attract more buyers.
yo i'll pretty much accept the lowest form of payment and trades that's why I didn't list prices.
Modding is fucking ded so..

Jukebox

Power member.
Sexy said:
yo i'll pretty much accept the lowest form of payment and trades that's why I didn't list prices.
Modding is fucking ded so..

Ahhh, gotcha!
Good luck with sales. :)

Sexy

Power member.
Anyone on FK need a recovery please :( I need money badly.

Vandalize

User is banned.
I am actually interested, though I was recently perm banned a few days ago from modding GTA but I really don't have the time to get all my stuff back so I want to buy mods again hopefully changing what I order to not get banned. I was also banned on Advanced Warfare seeing as they have high ban rates. For now I'll just want MW3 modded not unless you have a way I can get GTA and Advanced Warfare without getting banned.

Sexy

Power member.
zenthous said:
I am actually interested, though I was recently perm banned a few days ago from modding GTA but I really don't have the time to get all my stuff back so I want to buy mods again hopefully changing what I order to not get banned. I was also banned on Advanced Warfare seeing as they have high ban rates. For now I'll just want MW3 modded not unless you have a way I can get GTA and Advanced Warfare without getting banned.

Aight bro. I only have XBLS(better server) for like a couple more days though so let me know when you have some sort of payment above 10$ and I'll do GTA V and MW3 and AW if you want. I doubt you will be banned.

Anomaly

Onyx user!
Could you mod halo reach commendations 100% for me and halo 3 instant 50? Ik those are fast and easy lol

Sexy

Power member.
Anomaly said:
Could you mod halo reach commendations 100% for me and halo 3 instant 50? Ik those are fast and easy lol

yeah but for a small donation of some sort.

Therapy

Peace and Serenity.
Could you make an account and do the tutorial and mod a gta v for 30 koins. If not that's no problem, I know it's a hassle. As I only have Xbox 1 I can't really do anything :/