• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Xbox One or Playstation 4: Which is better?

Vinc

Onyx user!
What is better: Playstation 4 or Xbox One, were are the most awesome games coming too?
What looks better in your opinion?

I can't really decide what console I should buy!
I like PS4 design the most..But if there are more cooler games coming to Xbox 1?

Help me out ^^

Random

I have both, and honestly I like xbone better. I have only played my ps4 once, and I didn't like it.

Rikka

My bro has a Xbox One and I have a Playstation 4, played them both and I really think my PS4 is far superior and especially in Online Membership.

Color

The xbox one will be worth it in the long run, just as the 360 did. The software updates are where PS seems to fail. Shit's not far off the PS3, tbh. Plus, exclusives... Forza over Drive Club and Gran Turismo combined, Halo... it's fucking Halo, goes on and on. If you have the money, get both, and keep the PS4 only for Little Big Planet. That's what I'm doing.

Random

Color said:
The xbox one will be worth it in the long run, just as the 360 did.  The software updates are where PS seems to fail.  Shit's not far off the PS3, tbh.  Plus, exclusives...  Forza over Drive Club and Gran Turismo combined, Halo... it's fucking Halo, goes on and on.  If you have the money, get both, and keep the PS4 only for Little Big Planet.  That's what I'm doing.
I think xbox 360 was better than ps3 because the xbox had gears.

They need to get more Exclusives before I make my definitive choice.. as you never know.. they could pull another dead rising three.

"Definitely not a timed exclusive, it's an Xbox One game," said rep detailed. 

Then a couple months later, the "exclusive" title.. 

dead rising three is coming to pc!

ForumKorner

I think you should get the Xbox One, since you said it has cooler games I'd take that over than just how it looks.
Buy the one that you want to play more games with, don't buy it just because how it looks because they're both good in their own way.
Also, buy the system which most of your friends are on. It makes gaming so much fun rather being on one system while your friends are on the other.
I'm an Xbox player and I think it's much better than PS4.

Meow said:

What is the J in JRPG stand for? I'm confused in what it is, from what I saw it looks interesting.

Emoji said:
I think you should get the Xbox One, since you said it has cooler games I'd take that over than just how it looks.
Buy the one that you want to play more games with, don't buy it just because how it looks because they're both good in their own way.
Also, buy the system which most of your friends are on. It makes gaming so much fun rather being on one system while your friends are on the other.

What is the J in JRPG stand for? I'm confused in what it is, from what I saw it looks interesting.

It's Japanese Role Playing Game.
Tales of Vesperia, Final Fantasy, Dark Souls for the xbox are examples of jrpgs.

Vinc

Onyx user!
Emoji said:

It was more a question actually, are there coming more cooler games for xbox one or ps4? Like that, I'll look some more things up about both and when I finally recieve my money what I still own of my parents I decide what I should buy!

Keep comment opinions please? :)

Color

Random said:
I think xbox 360 was better than ps3 because the xbox had gears.

They need to get more Exclusives before I make my definitive choice.. as you never know.. they could pull another dead rising three.

"Definitely not a timed exclusive, it's an Xbox One game," said rep detailed. 

Then a couple months later, the "exclusive" title.. 

dead rising three is coming to pc!
PC is so closely related (Micro$oft), how can you be surprised?
Dead rising looked dumb as fuck anyway.  Lol

LimitSolutedOne said:
It was more a question actually, are there coming more cooler games for xbox one or ps4? Like that, I'll look some more things up about both and when I finally recieve my money what I still own of my parents I decide what I should buy!

Keep comment opinions please? :)

This can be solved with a simple question.  Forza and Halo, or Little Big Planet?

Boom.

Danny

Onyx user!
i have both and probably only played ps4 for about 50 hours, i will say this though it runs good and buying it wont be a waste of money but i believe xbox one is going to win in the long run they update the console like every month with new things added and the dashboard will be improved as years go by. like recently they announce direct x12 and there PC/xbox app that will allow you to play your xbox one games on your PC which i think is pretty cool .in my opinion you should go with an xbox one unless you really like games from japan that only get released on ps4 .

Deject

Onyx user!
Xbox one is far better in my opinion. I own both but find myself using Xbox one way more

Church

User is banned.
I have an Xbox one, I think there good.
I'm just debating weather I should go to the ps4

Floweh

have'nt played on either console but most of my friends tell me they like the ps4 better.