• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Xbox Minecraft

Fireworks

User is banned.
What do you normally do on Xbox Minecraft? I'm brilliant with Redstone btw.

MCG

You know dude, whatever floats my boat.

Build castles, Houses, Redstone contraption anything that's possible with MC really.

I like the idea of building two opposing fortresses and doing a deathmatch with people on different teams. It's too bad there isn't any servers for Xbox Minecraft yet. Or mods like CraftBukkit for that matter.

Fireworks

User is banned.
MinecraftGeek said:
You know dude, whatever floats my boat.

Build castles, Houses, Redstone contraption anything that's possible with MC really.

I like the idea of building two opposing fortresses and doing a deathmatch with people on different teams. It's too bad there isn't any servers for Xbox Minecraft yet. Or mods like CraftBukkit for that matter.

Yea I feel ya. Do you play minecraft on PC?

Fireworks

User is banned.
MinecraftGeek said:
Yeah I do, I play MC on pretty much everything it's compatible with.

I have an idea for a PC server I would like to setup and I need a partner. I have hosting for a home page and a domain reserved for it. I just need someone to help with the server. (Which isn't up yet.) You can visit the site now, I've already got that squared away.

www.riskcraft.net

If you're interested let me know! :)

MCG

Prepare said:
I'll play. But, I probably be derping around unless there's a task.

What sort of task do you have in mind?

Fireworks said:
I have an idea for a PC server I would like to setup and I need a partner. I have hosting for a home page and a domain reserved for it. I just need someone to help with the server. (Which isn't up yet.) You can visit the site now, I've already got that squared away.

www.riskcraft.net

If you're interested let me know! :)
I'll message you if I get spare time to help dude :)